Search results

1. Iainm

WTB : 26” wheelset Enduro Stylee

PHP: Wanted - 26” wheelset - Enduro Stylee Item: wheels of the 26” type Location: not fussed Price range/Willing to Pay:depends on what they are Extra Info: no thanks I posted this earlier without using the template (sorry!) Anyone got a nice set of 26” wheels gathering dust in the shed /...
  2. Iainm

Tekin suspension (Under new ownership) - are they any good now?

I need to get my shock serviced and tuned and I've used Tekin before for a fork re-build when Ken ran it and was pretty happy with the service. Is the new owner as good and any issues with work / service / communication?
  3. Iainm

Biking in Lane Cove National Park - any good?

I've just moved down to North Ryde and so my nearest trails must be Lane Cove NP. Is there anything technical (steep-ish / Rocky-ish) to ride in there or is it all Fire trails? I've mainly been riding Glenrock in Newcastle for the last couple of years - how does Lane cove compare? Anyone...
  4. Iainm

PSA - Titus stupidly cheap frame sale before they're taken over by On-One!!!

Titus Bikes Got an email from On-one yesterday to tell me that I could buy an El Guapo frame for $999 + postage. Can someone give me a really good reason not to press the check-out now button :eek:
  5. Iainm

:) we now have orangebikes.com.au :( they're a bit fecking expensive

Orange are now selling direct in Oz which is pretty awesome news. The bad bit is that they are almost 25% more expensive than the UK. How does that work? A five frame retails at 1399.99 in the UK and is for sale on the Orange website for $2899.99 (1825.00 GBP at todays exchange rate). If I spend...
  6. Iainm

Any good riding in and around Tamworth NSW?

I'm going to be up in Tamworth for a few weeks next month with work and haven't been that far up the Hunter Valley before. Is it worth taking my bike? I had a look on google maps and there looks to be a big old forest / State Park beside the town. Anyone know if there are any decent trails in it?
  7. Iainm

Ant good riding in and around Tamworth NSW?

I'm going to be up in Tamworth for a few weeks next month with work and haven't been that far up the Hunter Valley before. Is it worth taking my bike? I had a look on google maps and there looks to be a big old forest / State Park beside the town. Anyone know if there are any decent trails in it?
  8. Iainm

Trails in and around Tamworth?

I'm going to be up in Tamworth for a few weeks next month. Is it worth taking my bike? I had a look on google maps and there looks to be a big old forest / Park beside the town. Anyone know if there are any decent trails in it?
  9. Iainm

Another newbie from Newcastle

Hey all Moved up to Newcastle about three months ago from the UK and have finally got my bikes sorted having done the long wait for international shipping. I've registered on the Glenrock forum but it seems a bit quite (having been used to the insanity of singletrackworld up north). Just a...