Search results

1. shirtz

upgrade cranks for 2015 reign?

hi guys, well my cranks (M615) shat themselves at thredbo on the weekend so looking for an upgrade. they were double ring but i changed to a single and havent had any problems. the bb is presfit 92. the spindle is 118mm. what would be my xt, zee or saint options? happy to go to another brand if...
  2. shirtz

ACT SOLD Shimano Deore

Item: Shimano Deore F & R Location: ACT Item Condition: Used 1 year Reason for selling: XT Price and price conditions: 50 with unused resin pads supplied plus postage Extra Info: off my giant Reign. worked surprisingly well at thredders and buller. comes with decent pads and a brand new...
  3. shirtz

trails to ride around the grampian,Stawell etc

hi vic people, im on a road trip from Canberra to Adelaide and am spending 3 nights in stawell over easter. any good places to ride? I got a reign and prefer the downs :) any help would be great! matt
  4. shirtz

Mogo trails - snake track etc open? - anyone been lately?

I heard somewhere that there could be some logging going on in the area. anyone ridden the area recently? hoping to hit up snake track over the holidays http://www.moruyabicycles.com.au/contents/en-uk/d1078.html
  5. shirtz

pls delete: problem solved

10char...........
  6. shirtz

AM shorts nicks things - help out a newb

So ive finllay got my leg over a AM bike and off the DH bike and rode 30km on the weekend and now have a sore ass. i hate the idea of lycra but man, i need some help. what do you guys wear for down below to keep the saddle sore at bay?
  7. shirtz

giant anthem for AM? is 4in enough?

hi peeps, im on the hunt again for a AM bike to join the DH bike in the stable. ive been hunting for a 5-6 inch bike but a nice 2009 anthem has popped up. what do you reckon? im not a racer and happy to plod to the top as long as the down is a blast. am i going to destroy an anthem? cheers!
  8. shirtz

ACT ######sold####

Item:rockshock vivid Location: ACT Item Condition:used Reason for selling:not needed Price and price conditions: 170 ono Extra Info:off my 2012 norco aurum. just rebuilt by rockshox, hasnt been mounted since. 9.5 x 3 with a 350 spring. Pictures:
  9. shirtz

quesion to my fellow norco aurum owners - how do you get the shock off!

as above! one side has that silver plate to stop paint run, but the bolt side only has really short bolts? how do you get the shock out? also, does anyone have any tech manuals for the aurum, couldnt find anything on the norco site!! matt
  10. shirtz

south coast dh? big bit worth a look?

heading down that way soon and wonder if big bit is worth a look? ridden mogo a bit but snake track seems the most dh track around, is there anything else more vertical around that way?? cheers!
  11. shirtz

Food/Diet help for the skinny kids - putting on size and protein suppliment suggestions

hi guys, need some advice. Always been the skinny kid but am pretty fine with it. did tough mudder, city to surf and cardio most days. Went and gave blood the other day and had great iron levels and blood pressure but when she weighed me i was a bit surprised how light i was. chucked in my...
  12. shirtz

Any one here a regular at bikram yoga?

Just wondering who here has thoughts on bikram. have done it a few times - horrific during it but feel good after. have some back pain and i recall after one session the back felt bad but the next day it felt good. looking for some input before i might try it regularry for a few weeks.. matt
  13. shirtz

WTB boxxer maxle axle bit 2011

hey peeps. looking to buy the thin axle bit that goes inside the maxxle in boxxers. not sure if its changed after 2010..i snapped one from an 11. so easy to snap! cheers matt
  14. shirtz

long direct mount stem or top crown?

hey peeps. i have a 11 kona operator which im digging, but it comes out with a wack non–integrated stem (50mm i think) . thing is im quite tall on a medium and i like the length and bar height as is. Should i just live with its uglyness or is there longish DM stems or topcrown/stems out there...
  15. shirtz

ACT wanted: 10,11,12 Glory - large

As above, would like the 11 in an ideal world. shoot me what you got. ps. mate recently got a 10 for 1500 so thats the ballpark id be starting in for a 10. cheers matt
  16. shirtz

ACT WTB: XC bike, large $1500 max

hey peeps, looking for the above for a mate. pretty big dude, something 5-6in in good nick. let me know!
  17. shirtz

Riding around mogo and Bermagui?

hey peeps! will be down that was over xmas and have heard good things about mogo (not just fudge and hippes!) where are the trails around the area? what kinda tracks are there? Also i hear there is http://nobmob.com/rides/bermaguidirtsurferspark anyone ridden it? any other...
  18. shirtz

recommend me some good internet radio stations

Hey peeps, finally got an app that can stream radio station and was wondering some of your favourites? Im mainly into "short fast loud" kind of stuff but am open to metal and dubstep. anyone? Currently have jjj unearted and distortion radio bookmarked.
  19. shirtz

ACT Pls delete

just wanting the above to see how it goes on my 1x9 setup. any old ring will do! matt
  20. shirtz

DH track sparrow hill ACT???

hi guys, was crusing around sparrow the other day and noticed a sign for a "dh track" didnt have time to check it out. anyone ridden it? thinking it wouldnt be to "core" as its an xc kinda area and ive never heard of anyone riding it!