Search results

1. M

Despite the risk of deletion

I got banned for a few weeks on my other username for using the word "gay" to describe some shoes. (they were red!!) You have to be careful, it's pretty nazi style control on here.
  2. M

Branson is cashing in already...

I will go, not now, but one day. I don't really care what it costs, i will go. But i think i'll wait for the trip around the moon and back before i dish out my dollars. Will be fun though. Our generation might just make that leap into space that makes a big difference to everyones...
  3. M

Getting permission, to build jumps?

Asking permission is one idea, the other which i personally prefer, is not. build jumps away from people if possible, where they can't run them over. Advise people in the area that if they mess with the jumps, it's going to be a problem. Build the jumps too big for little kids, then...
  4. M

Whats the best beer you've had & why?

corona with a wee bit of speed. Does it for me. -Sean
  5. M

NSW series results

Thats amazing. -Sean
  6. M

rainy days

Go riding anyway. I like the rain. -Sean
  7. M

National #1 Cairns

How far is the track from cairns anyone know in km's? -Sean
  8. M

National #1 Cairns

Flights and accomo all booked, I'm there for sure! Cya all on the track. -Sean
  9. M

9/11 Mysteries

Here we go again. -Sean
  10. M

What's wrong with this picture?

Bet it's a joint too.... -Sean
  11. M

What's wrong with this picture?

The fact that she is smoking? Or the fact that ugly people shouldn't have babies? -Sean
  12. M

Statechamps/State series final round

nice -Sean
  13. M

Removing Paint

go to a hardware store and just grab some paint stripper, try it, see what happens. -Sean
  14. M

Advice for mate with cheating girlfreind?

You are very wise. -Sean
  15. M

Advice for mate with cheating girlfreind?

I really don't see the problem here if a girl has cheated on him that the perfect reason to get another girl. G/f's come and go, they are kinda like mountain bikes, when they start playing up on you, costing you too much, becoming a big hassle, start looking really raggy, then it's time for...
  16. M

Batemans Results?

I agree could have been run better But thanx to the people that did run it, cause i'd rather ride in a unorganised race, than sit on my ass at home. :) -Sean
  17. M

Batemans Results?

I rode mine the whole way down, Was some good fun. and the rim was fine. luckly -Sean
  18. M

Batemans Results?

what time did you do? sounds like a fair race. -Sean
  19. M

Batemans Results?

i flated on the second corner. :( -Sean
  20. M

so who's not going to batemans race????

I'm going, pity the rest of you ain't. -Sean