Search results

1. jackthelad23

Price listings differential... /False advertising...

I seem to be noticing a concurrent pricing structure that when searching for parts etc. particularly with clothing/shoes Prices starting at.... when you click a link for the price you want, when you dropdown menu something, to your size, the price increases. Or is it just my imagination.....
  2. jackthelad23

Crank Length

Hiya Ladies And Womens Brain Trust I Looked around for a small frame, for my 5ft SIL. I Found an XS/14 inch frame, Yukon. my Question to you, For an under 50kg woman, would you go the 165 or 170mm Cranks? I'm Located in Perth, and looking at a suprise for her before i ship it off to melbourne
  3. jackthelad23

long and short cleat bolts

mounting new Crankbrothers cleats on my shoes Northwave Enduro Mids rethinking the longer bolts, which do you use and why?
  4. jackthelad23

Santa Cruz Lower linkage, service, regrease intervals

was wondering how other Santa Cruz riders service there linkages do you just flip the bike, and pump new grease, through linkage or remove linkage and pull apart to spray with degreaser and reinstall with fresh grease or reinstall and pump through grease with linkage bolts in, after...
  5. jackthelad23

Bad Experiences with Mobile Mechanics

The other day i was working on my freinds bike, lubing the pistons on his avids when i noticed the cranks were sloppy, The mobile mechanic, who had done a frame&fork swap hadn't used BB spacers on the 68mm threaded BB. which could have ended at the Dentist. i noticed the Grease, was the...
  6. jackthelad23

Parcel Post/ Global Courier partners

i have a parcel coming from Evans Cycles Using P2P Postage TrakPak Most of international Partners are National Postal Services Is it the same for Australia
  7. jackthelad23

WA Pike 454 Maxle 360

i am looking for a pike maxle for my original pike 454 32mm stanchions from 2007 i believe . Anyone have one ...
  8. jackthelad23

WA WTB 20mm Maxle for RS Pike 454

Looking for Original 20mm axle for my Pike 454 Have a newer maxle, thats off a boxxer i think that doesnt work well willing to trade or buy Price Negotiable..
  9. jackthelad23

Blur LTC 2012 help

Few Questions for fellow owners Does anyone have manuals for the Forks and Shocks that are unzipped etc? no idea, how to set up fox shocks.Fox Talas 36, 160/120 2012, fox rp23 kashima Running XO cranks, what spacing do you use for spacers on the bottom bracket, how many spacers on either...
  10. jackthelad23

WTB, vertical Left Hand Rockshox Pushloc Lever for 2010 fork

Looking for a pushloc lever for an already installed MoCo unit tried posting in trading area, do you need trading access to post for WTB?
  11. jackthelad23

Sandgroper needing ride hookups

Coming to melbourne on the 18th till 1st of November staying in the inner east of the city or a few days in riddells creek looking for help to get to places to ride what events might be on etc bringing the heckler, but not looking for 4 ft drops if you think you might be able to help or...
  12. jackthelad23

RockShox Pike

this afternoon while working on my bike it was flipped upside down there was leakage from the compression knob from google it seems to be a common problem would this affect the use of the fork? or is it is just oil for seal lubrication or from the Compression damper cartridge?
  13. jackthelad23

What Grease for my Santa Cruz

hey people for the technical amongst you what grease would you use on the bearings in a Blur XC Carbon lower pivot in 400gram cartridge style High Pressure General Purpose Lithium ETC ETC thanks in advance
  14. jackthelad23

Anyone near Riddells creek?

Hey people, Anyone near riddells creek? Can show me around Mt macedon, woodend? Call me a glutton for punishment But time to get back on the bike Find me on here, will check tonight Pm me no ph coverage out in the country John
  15. jackthelad23

In Forrest

In Forrest Anyone free to show me around Forrest forum not working John At forrest guesthouse and restaurant,if u can help
  16. jackthelad23

Anyone free between the 16th and 21st

Coming to melbourne on the 14th looking to ride lysterfield etc, looking for someone to show me yarra trails? P.M me, and i'll give u my number Jack Free after Xmas day too, will be in riddle creek, so need some help in lerderberg, macedon park?
  17. jackthelad23

Coming to Melbourne, Late December

Guys/Girls Coming to melbourne in late December Looking for Help, Ride Buddies, tours etc I'm a chill ride kinda guy, prefer a long ride, not a fast ride Do i bring a 100mm travel bike (fast and freaky) 140mm travel bike (steady and Slow) Have Garmin 705 ( what rides should i...
  18. jackthelad23

Bike shop for ladies in melbourne

looking for a female staffed shop to buy bike from in melbourne or somewhere a girl works as a mechanic, wanting to buy my mum a HT mtb, for commuting /riding to coffee etc, rack mounts etc even ride around the block with her so she doesnt come off i live in perth, so will try a few bikes...
  19. jackthelad23

Stolen John Waddell Santa Cruz Syndicate Painted Frame 2008 Alloy Blur

Stolen From Kalamunda John Waddell Syndicate Paintjob 2008 Alloy Blur Frame with ti Link White Reba World Cup Forks with lockout Sram XO Gripshift Truvativ Cranks,Carbon Bars and Stem DT 1540 Wheelset Panaracer tubeless Fire UST Crank Brothers Candy Pedals Garmin Mt on stem Black...
  20. jackthelad23

XC/Enduro Perfection Stolen

Stolen From Kalamunda Johnny Waddell Syndicate Paintjob 2008 Alloy Blur Frame with ti Link White Reba World Cup Forks with lockout Sram XO Gripshift Truvativ Cranks,Carbon Bars and Stem DT 1540 Wheelset Panaracer tubeless Fire UST Crank Brothers Candy Pedals Garmin Mt on stem Black...