Search results

1. nzblakis

NSW Fox 40 (26 inch)

Awesome thank you - I dont mind the short steerer but i might try and find something a little closer to the frame (2012) first. Sorry ill put that in the ad now and thanks for your time, if nothing comes up ill give you a buzz. Cheers, Blake.
  2. nzblakis

NSW Fox 40 (26 inch)

Hey Burners, Do any of you fine youngsters have an old set of 2012 (ish) 26 inch fox 40s lying around you wouldn't mind selling? Im building up an old V10 frame for my son to use, currently have everything except for wheels and forks. Thanks in advance! Blake.
  3. nzblakis

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

ISI rack - all day, every day. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. nzblakis

Has My mountain closed?

Couldnt agree more! Boys at Summit are legit :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. nzblakis

Has My mountain closed?

Yeah for sure - i just meant liquidation aint easy. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. nzblakis

Has My mountain closed?

Broken Spoke Victoria (Mt Mountain) was placed into liquidation about a week ago :( For what its worth, I bought one bike off Tim and he was a lovely guy, I also am a business owner myself and I feel for the guy if its gone downhill to that degree, its not easy!
  7. nzblakis

NSW Sold - Thanks RB!

Nah was just a touch too big - i wouldnt have bothered to be honest but a large frame came up for sale 2 mins down the road :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. nzblakis

NSW Sold - Thanks RB!

Have been too busy to even try it yet to be honest - Hopefully get out this weekend. Bump this up guys - Throw me an offer...
  9. nzblakis

NSW Sold - Thanks RB!

Thanks guys, questions answered below :) Its been fine for 90% of the riding however I got offered a large so went for it. I think if you are 6'1 or taller this is the right size for you (Idid have a 50mm stem however). Hope that helps! Blake.
  10. nzblakis

NSW Sold - Thanks RB!

Item: Santa Cruz Nomad 3 - XL Location: Inner West, Sydney Item Condition: Great, a few scuffs from light usage Reason for selling: Went down to a large frame Price and price conditions: $2300 Extra Info: Comes with free frameskin kit (unused), rear axle, seatpost collar Pictures:
  11. nzblakis

NSW SOLD: Santa Cruz Bronson CC large with Fox X2

PM Sent - I calls dibs!
  12. nzblakis

VIC Sold

I wish this was a large! Somebody buy this thing of beauty...
  13. nzblakis

NSW Sold

Yeah thats a damn good point! Sorry, I keep forgetting to do it till im back in the office :painkiller:
  14. nzblakis

NSW Sold

Up again guys - I also have some spares to help the build?
  15. nzblakis

NSW Sold

Bump it up - $1800 ono
  16. nzblakis

NSW Sold

$1800 now guys, lets get this thing out of my garage :)
  17. nzblakis

NSW Sold

Bump her up!
  18. nzblakis

NSW Sold

Bump it up - $2k for frame, shock and seat!
  19. nzblakis

NSW Sold

Price drop - $2k flat for the frame, shock and cockpit. Carbon frame with aggressive geo!
  20. nzblakis

NSW Sold

Bump it up guys! Happy to help a buyer to work out a complete build and put it back together if they need...