Search results

1. Urban DH

Grip Sport Dh Bike Rack

Item: Old style Grip sport or similar bike rack. Location: Between Jindabyne and Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: Happy to negotiate depending on what it is/condition etc. Extra Info: Just after a solid rack that holds bikes by the cranks and has a full metal base for both wheels. It will be...
  2. Urban DH

Shimano...Not a Fan

so the last set of xtr brakes I owned I wasn't happy with, no power and no bite low end shimano shifters/deraliures etc have allways been unreliable and hard to tune properly and the reason I bring this up is that today while braking I snapped the caliper mounts on the rear of the rear...
  3. Urban DH

how to fuck a freewheel!

so whilst cleaning one of the bikes today had the wheels off and was pressure washing the rims and as we all have from time to time started spinning bits with the washer. pedals, cranks, wheels and then the rear hub. span it up to the point of a real high pitch whine almost sounded like a jet...
  4. Urban DH

Time to go :/

time to sell up and move on, no more riding for me :( been to the doctor and she says if I don't stop riding now I wont be able to walk in 6 to 12 months :( back has packed up completely, no cartlidge in the lower 6 vertebray and the bottom curve in my spine is at a right angle to itself so time...
  5. Urban DH

SOLD (delete)

Item: 06 Marzocchi 66 RC Location: Canberra Item Condition: Excellent, minor chips in the paint but nothing major Reason for selling: back is packing up and doctor and pain said no more riding :( Price and price conditions:$200 neg(PENDING) Extra Info: Sweet Fork, love em to bits but my...
  6. Urban DH

Sold sold sold

Item: COMPLETE vintage apollo III SOLD SOLD SOLD Location:Canberra Item Condition:VERY GOOD Reason for selling:dont ride it Price and price conditions:offers Extra Info:complete vintge apollo III, FULL groupset hubs, shifters, deraliures, brakes, levers, alli rims, 95% good michellin...
  7. Urban DH

Blackspire 800 flats

Blackspire 808 flat bars anno blue, white or black $40 posted
  8. Urban DH

Friday Night Charity Cruise - Canberra

As many of the older canberra's will know there use to be a friday night cruise in braddon. Well guess what! its back! But for a good cause this time! Organised by group of car enthusihasts the new event will be DICK HEAD FREE, meaning no burnouts, oil on the road and so on, that caused the...
  9. Urban DH

head set bull shit!

ok so i was removing my CB 1.5 - 1 1/8th reducer head set and getting no where took it down to the lbs and got the park head set remove, anyways tap tap tap tap smash tapping the head set out and then the bottom race on the bearing itself comes out and all the bearing come along with it...
  10. Urban DH

Electronics help

ok so i'm building a unit that will allow me to take do panning time lapses, and i need the camera to rotate at varyable rates inbetween 1rph (maybe less) and 6rph i can get to 14rpm but this is still far far to fast! it needs to have a decent amount of torque because it will be spinning at...
  11. Urban DH

Name and Shame

i know its uncommon but what about a "Name and Shame" thread where mods can add to a list and only mods can add to the list, people who have complains can ask a mod to check it out and if its a legitimate fucking over of another rb'er hen they can ad them to the list or does this exist...
  12. Urban DH

The Perfect Tune

Hey Guys i am, as i'm sure many of you have, having trouble turing the rear deraliur perfectly, its a saint 9spd, my brother runs the exact same set up on and almost identical bike (kona howler- mine is a colier dee-lux) same chain, cassette, guide, ring, cranks, bb, cables the whole lot. he...
  13. Urban DH

Where can i get 850's

where can i get a nice pair of 850s' or bigger? min rim or flat bars, NOT CARBON i've ridden black spire 808 flats and i'l love something a smidge wider any suggestions?
  14. Urban DH

Brake rotors

just wanted some scope on different rotors, used quite a few with mixed results clarks rotors are shit 100% no doubt cheaper solid shimarno rotors suck arse hayes 8"rotors acctully are no bad, despite being to thick for codes avid clean sweep rotors seem pretty good but bend super...
  15. Urban DH

Sweet Deals

what Sweet deals have you gotten over the times? i've gotten brand spanker 409 argyles and a front wheel for $150 avid floating x1/xx1/xo what every fancy nice rotors today brand new $30 for the pair and more recently a sait drive train for $105 posted!
  16. Urban DH

SOLD SOLD SOLD Funn Rippa Stem (Purple)

Item: Funn Rippa Stem 31.8 (purple) Location:ACT Item Condition:Excellent condition! imaculate aside from a minor imperfection in the underside that i didn't even notice until i looked at selling it Reason for selling:no needed Price and price conditions:$45 plus post NOW $40 Posted...
  17. Urban DH

what with all this 10spd bulls#$t

whats with all this 10sp bull shit on crc, cannot for the life of me find a 9spd saint of zee deraliure, or shifter, THE HELL help me i need a new shifter/mech setup after 4 years the slx finally packed it in mention sram and you'll be shot, i've had it all for x4 to x0 and they were all...
  18. Urban DH

Metal Working! Fitting, Machining, Welding, Sheet and General Metal Fab

Hey Guys been thinking about it for a while but i'm finally doing it. this is a thread for people to post up stuff they've made, things they're making and the process the went through, also for advice and also to maybe even find people who can help them build things or build things for you...
  19. Urban DH

[ACT] Super Slick Fixie $150 NOWSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Item:Retro Fitted Chromo Fixie Location:ACT Item Condition:EXCELLENT Reason for selling:Dont use it enough and dont want it wasted$50 Price and price conditions:OFFERS!!!!! need to be sold this week or she's in the bin! Extra Info:Imaculate condition, Very Very well looked after, rear...
  20. Urban DH

Useless Retailers!

hey guys so recently i ordered some sticks over the net from a bloke in melbourn, i asked for this logo about 30mm in diameter sounds pretty simple for a bloke to do if he runs a sticker company none the less he did this and posted them to me, in canberra and i got this 30cm in...