Search results

1. T

International Disc brake front and rear

Hi Pink Poodle, Shimano brakes I have are: -Deore m535 pair $80 -Deore mt401 pair $60 -XT m775 pair $150 All are in good condition. If you are interested, I will send some pics.
  2. T

Disc brakes for kids.

My 7 yo on a 20 inch wheel bike has Avid Elixir CR Mags. Total overkill and completely unnecessary but that is how it panned out. I would start with what you have at home already because it doesn't cost you anything. If you have a problem change to something that meets their needs. If you...
  3. T

Head Angle Adjust Headset VS Reach Adjust Headset

Perfect sense. Thanks for the explanation.
  4. T

Head Angle Adjust Headset VS Reach Adjust Headset

Hi All, Can someone please explain to me the difference between Head Angle Adjust Headsets and Reach Adjust Headsets? For background I have an old DH bike, around 15 years old that I ride about once a year. It has a short top tube and steep head angle by today standards. Is it worth...
  5. T

Sold Shimano XT 4 Pot Brakeset

@ Halo1 Hose Length Approx F 93cm R 136cm Pads Shimano Fins Resin Approx F 2/3 R 1/3
  6. T

Any interist at $250?
  7. T

Sold Rockshox Vivid R2C Coil 240 x 75 (9.5x3) Sold

Item: Rockshox Vivid R2C Coil 240 x 75 Location: Ringwood, Melbourne Item Condition: Good, not a mark on them. Close to NOS Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price conditions: $195, open to offers Extra Info: Centre sleeves from the shock mounts will be removed prior to sale. Coil not...
  8. T

VIC Front Derailleur (FOUND)

I purchased a new Claris exactly want I wanted and well priced. Thanks to everyone that offered me a derailleur and/or guidance.
  9. T

Hi PJO, Thanks for your feedback. I have a set of road cranks with a 50T on it. Hence thinking I would need a road front derailleur.
  10. T

Thanks @ Moorey and kip01. It has been bought to my attention that I will most lilkely need a road derailleur as I am going to be running a chainring that won't fit in most MTB cages. Once again thank you both. I have changed my template at the top.
  11. T

Item: Road front derailleur, preferably braze on but clamp on will also do the job. Bottom pull, ie cable comes from under the bb. It would need to be a fairly wide clamp, the frame is around a 35mm. Ideally a 2x9 but beggars can't be choosers. What have you got? Thanks in advance...
  12. T

The brakes are m8020. I will also consider a swap for a set of Hammerschmidt cranks! ;)
  13. T

Item: Shimano XT (4pot) with XT levers, front & rear with finned pads. Location: Melbourne Eastern Suburbs. Item Condition: Good used condtion. Reason for selling: Decided to change to Avid Brakes (just kidding!) Price and price conditions: $295 $250 Pictures:
  14. T

VIC FOUND 3x9 34.9 front derailleur

Thanks to all who offered. I think Labcanary has it sorted.
  15. T

I have updated the template to include mount and pull.
  16. T

Thanks Labcanary. No rush, i appreciate your response.
  17. T

Item full name and model etc. Shimano 3x9 34.9 head tube/clamp. Top Pull, preference for low clamp I could work with a high clamp. Location VIC (can pay postage) Price and price conditions Not much. Surely someone hasn't thrown them all out and has one sitting in the shed. Extra Info: The one I...
  18. T

VIC Truvativ Hammerschmidt Crankset WTB

Bump. I am still trying to find one of these. I think they may have become extinct! If nothing else I now have a phrase under my user name.
  19. T

VIC Truvativ Hammerschmidt Crankset WTB

Item full name and model etc. Truvativ Hammerschmidt Crankset Location Ringwood Vic 3134. Happy to arrange postage/pickup. Item condition description I have admired Hammerschmidt crankset from afar for a long time. I now have an alfine hub and would like to do a crazy experiment, if any other...