Search results

1. c3024446

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

My interpretation of the judgement is that there is not much evidence of that.
  2. c3024446

Lego

I've seen a Marlboro sticker set floating around for this if you like authenticity/
  3. c3024446

Formula One world championship

It's to prove how good Verstappen is and how good that RB20 is.
  4. c3024446

The Brig

I've still got my Leonardi at the bottom of my parts bin. Was made of cheese - I wore mine out within 1000km.
  5. c3024446

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

With both Hockey and Dutton saying name and shame / it's Labor (or they are clueless) - Sam was already "exposed" in 2017 - surely it's somebody different
  6. c3024446

I see this every now and again. I think it's a made up narrative that people who pay minimal tax (because of low income) would complain about how much of a tax cut a high earner would receive. It's the upper middle who sook about it....i just can't seem to get to that top bracket....
  7. c3024446

Eating less f*cking food

I've noticed a positive difference by: Substituting ice cream for natural greek yoghurt Snacking on Sakada rice crackers and a jar of hot salsa No-sugar coola cordial and crushed ice done in a magic bullet as a slushie rather than 4+ zooper doopers :D Big glass of water just before dinner Make...
  8. c3024446

The bike industry crisis

This is shops not brands, but up here in Newcastle we had Ride (which used to be Omega Cycleworks) close at Broadmeadow just before Xmas. Cheeky bikes went from 1 to 3 stores and now back to one.
  9. c3024446

Chain Life

This one i like for variable chain length measurement. Just need to rock it back and forth between links and remove the "slop" - i.e. don't force the level to push the links apart otherwise it will read wrong. I've calibrated it with other park tool go / no go gauges too. Works a treat...
  10. c3024446

Glenworth is Back

Time must be ripe for another grift attempt
  11. c3024446

Lego

I'm stoked with how my new coffee table turned out
  12. c3024446

Lego

I've built the front third of my Titanic but the project has stalled until i work out where to display this monster. Nearly got it over the line with the bride having it in a glass / perspex case with a glass panel over as a coffee table in the lounge room :D
  13. c3024446

Buying bike parts from overseas, shipping time estimates and methods ?

Hopefully they all arrive in the box - I've had to stop buying little things from Bike24 since they fall out of their porous packaging!
  14. c3024446

Formula One world championship

Well i should've bought the 4 day park pass last week and not mucked around. Sunday at Melbourne sold out!
  15. c3024446

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Went to the inlaws on the night of the 23rd for FIL's birthday. That night he came down with symptoms and was tested in the morning (Xmas eve). Still awaiting results so we have been home the last 2 days. I got a silver pike fork from Santa so it ain't all bad :D
  16. c3024446

Remove crown race

Might have to borrow / buy one of these https://www.pushys.com.au/super-b-headset-crown-race-remover.html?gclid=Cj0KCQiA7oyNBhDiARIsADtGRZaEZYIkyGHfJRQFjH9iCufktDf8abheJck-kCzsLb4_vK1UqQglPIEaAkiHEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
  17. c3024446

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Gloss silver Pike finally back in stock at Cyclinic so I ordered one!
  18. c3024446

Little Things You Hate

Stock shortages - when will this end? I want a760mm wide flat ENVE handlebar and a Pike Ultimate but don't know if they will ever come back into stock
  19. c3024446

New Bike Park for Sydney - Glenworth Valley

So in summary "We had no idea what we were doing but have learned a lot from this experience"