Search results

1. PJO

FOUND 8 or 9 speed GS (mid-cage) derailleur

Item: As per title, XTR, XT, LX, must be mid-cage Location: Aust post or Hobart Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on condition and model. Extra Info: Legs are getting old and I need more gearing on my 10sp road bike. Can only get a 28 tooth largest rear sprocket but want a 32 or 34 tooth...
  2. PJO

FOUND Shimano 11 speed bar mount shifter

Item: As per title must be SLX or lower spec Location: post me or of in Hobart can pick up Price range/Willing to Pay: cheap Extra Info: Upcoming bike build, already have an XT shifter but the force required to downshift is too much for young hands. The SLX and lower spec shifters which have...
  3. PJO

FOUND 7.25x1.75 shock

Item: Have a mate looking to revive an old Trance for his daughter and the old Fox RP2 shock is cactus. Need a replacement 7.25x1.75 (184x44) shock to get him going. Location: Hobart or Post Price range/Willing to Pay: cheaper = better probably no more than about $75 Extra Info: "When you...
  4. PJO

36H disc rear hub 135QR

Item: HG freehub, 36h rear hub for 135 quick release preferably 6-bolt disc but can make centrelock work Location: Hobart or post Price range/Willing to Pay: <$40 Extra Info: Looking for a sturdy hub to go on the cargo bike. Weight not an issue obviously since it is already a heavy bike...
  5. PJO

DtSwiss ratchet ring nut removal tool

Item: as per title for a 350 hub Location: Hobart or willing to post. Price range/Willing to Pay: ideally borrow and return. Extra Info: for the older (not EXP) style ratchet hub
  6. PJO

FOUND Shimano 10speed shifter

Item: as per title. Clamp (not i-spec) anything without a gear indicator Location: Hobart or post Price range/Willing to Pay: cheap Extra Info: For a kids build so no need for multi up shifting kids never gonna use that feature. No gear indicator, makes it too hard to position brakes for small...
  7. PJO

Rockshox hardware alternative

Looking to get some 8x20mm hardware for a Super Deluxe I bought recently. Hard to find any Rockshox hardware in stock in Aus. and OS sellers wont post. Can I just use same size hardware from a different manufacturer?
  8. PJO

Heemskirk trails (Zeehan)

Tassie continues building trails. Started a few years back with the Oonah hill track and is being expanded to this (pic is a link the Flow MTB article): Supposedly opening later this year... https://mtb.westcoasttas.com.au/ride/heemskirk
  9. PJO

Jimmy's holiday snaps

I'm loving the pics coming out of the James Webb space telescope. Does make me feel very small and insignificant though, insane how many galaxies are in these images which are just small snippets of the universe. It is utterly mind blowing
  10. PJO

FOUND Funn Funnduro 45mm stem 31.8 clamp size

Item: As above (colour not so important, no particular preference) Location: Hobart or Australia POSt Price range/Willing to Pay: Less than new Extra Info: Scored a well priced Works components angled headset for my middle boys bike, but the fork steerer is now just a smidge on the short side...
  11. PJO

FOUND 120mm travel 27.5 air fork 15x100mm axle

Item: as above prefer rockshox Location: Hobart or post Price range/Willing to Pay: <$200 Extra Info: mates son has a heavy (3.3kg) coil spring suntour and he gets bugger all travel out of it with his 35kg of weight. Needs an air fork
  12. PJO

Shimano hose barb's and olives

What's the best place to buy these that isn't going to take ages to get here and is not going to be a ridiculous price for parts that cost a few cents to make? For either the BH59 or BH90 (have both sets that need shortening).
  13. PJO

FOUND (but not really) Short cranks with DM chainring

Item: 155-160mm cranks 24mm spindle or GXP Location: postage or local Price range/Willing to Pay: $$ (preferably in between $ and $$$) but could stretch to low $$$ Extra Info: This is a longshot since these are like rocking horse shit. Canfield make some and that is where I might end up but...
  14. PJO

Spank spoon pedal bushing removal

Anyone done a pedal rebuild on Spank Spoon pedals? What's the best way to remove the bushing from the pedal?
  15. PJO

Tan wall tyres

Haven't made up my mind about whether I like them or not. On some bikes they look good like this one where the red goes well and the kashima kinda matches: but on some bikes they look like dog vomit:
  16. PJO

FOUND Crown race adapter

Item: Crown race adapter to fit 1 1/8" fork to 1 1/2" crown race Location: Somewhere in Aus Price range/Willing to Pay: <$20 Extra Info: Something like the Hope HS136. Have an old straight steerer fork which works fine except I just acquired a works components headset to slacken the stupidly...
  17. PJO

FOUND close enough (150mm shaft for Lyrik/Yari)

Item: 150mm travel SoloAair or DebonAir shaft to suit Lyrik B+/Yari A+ fork Location: Hobart or post Price range/Willing to Pay: $20-40 Extra Info: Quentin Tarantino has confessed to being nauseated by the Mr Creosote sketch
  18. PJO

You know you want one, don't you!

19. PJO

SGS 5100 rear derailleur

I've just fitted the above derailleur to my bike running an 11-46 11-speed cassette. Couldn't get it to change properly if I had the stopper plate in position, the upper jockey wheel was way too far away from the cassette even with the b screw all the way out. Once I fitted it with the stopper...
  20. PJO

FR560 or something else.

We'll it didn't take long. The eldest boy has managed to put some serious dings in the DT E532 rear rim that I recently built, only a couple of months ago! It is going to need replacing soon. What's the consensus on something tougher, do I just get the FR560 or is there another rim I should...