Search results

1. smitho

SRAM X01 Eagle Shifter diagram

So I have a SRAM X01 Eagle shifter where the lever assembly has come out. Despite my best efforts to get it back in, I think I'll need to fully disassemble and reassemble. Does anyone have a link to an exploded diagram or online guide to doing it? Thought I'd at least ask before following my...
  2. smitho

VIC Fox SLS 450lb Spring

Item: Fox SLS 450lb x 2.4in/61mm Coil Spring Price: $75 plus plus postage Condition: Fair. Marks and wear from use. Location: Melbourne Reason for Sale: No longer have a Fox shock. Other Info: RRP from Cyclinic is $199.
  3. smitho

VIC RockShox Super Deluxe 210x55

Item: Rockshox Super Deluxe Air 210x55 Shock Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: The cheaper the better. Not fussed on condition or if hasn't been serviced for a while. Extra Info: Have finally sold the current shock on my bike, and need a stopgap for the next month or so until I...
  4. smitho

Most Bulletproof Wheelset

Any suggestions on the most bulletproof wheel set, where weight is not an issue. The eMates I ride with have systematically destroyed everything that they’ve fitted including Light Bicycle, eThirteens, various Bonteagers and a few others. It’s almost like fitting regular bike components to a...
  5. smitho

VIC Wolf Tooth ReMote Clamp

Item: Wolf Tooth ReMote 22.2 Clamp Kit Location: Melbourne Willing to Pay: Less than $40 RRP. Extra Info: Has anyone got rid of the clamp to mount dropper lever directly to brake levers? I did at some stage, but lost it somewhere. Hope adapter isn't compatible with new Tech 4 brakes,
  6. smitho

SRAM Shifter Clamp

Item: SRAM Shifter Clamp Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: Less that $35 and 10-14 day to ship from MTBD Extra Info: Current adaptors don't fit new Hope Tech 4 brakes.
  7. smitho

Hope Tech 4 Bleed Kit Top Cap

Does anyone have a Hope Tech 4 Bleed Kit top cap that I could borrow briefly? None available in Australia for at least a month apparently. Have already got the full bleed kit with the Tech 3 top cap, and seems a waste to spend $70 on the whole kit just for the top cap. Happy to pay for time in...
  8. smitho

VIC Fox Factory Transfer Dropper 31.6 175mm

Item: Fox Factory Transfer Dropper 31.6 175mm Condition: As new. About 6m old. Price: $365 plus shipping. Location: Melbourne. Reason for Sale: Kashima doesn’t matchy matchy any more. Other info: Current RRP is $625 at MTB Direct. Pictures: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. smitho

Sold SOLD Hope Tech 3 V4 Front/E4 Rear Brakeset

Item: Hope Tech 3 V4 Front/E4 Rear Brakeset Condition: Excellent. Just serviced. Price: $OLD plus postage. Location: Melbourne. Reason for sale: Upgrade. Other info: RRP on MTBD is $768. No rotors. Uberbike smoke braided brake lines. Off a size large 29er enduro bike so should fit most...
  10. smitho

Sold Fox Factory DHX2 210x55 SOLD

Item: Fox Factory DHX2 210x55 Rear Shock Condition: Excellent. Serviced last week by NSDynamics. Price: $OLD (no spring) or $OLD with 450lb SLS coil, plus postage. Location: Melbourne Reason for sale: Push. Other info: RRP of shock on MTB Direct is $1045. Can include 30x8mm needle bearing...
  11. smitho

VIC SOLD Fox 36 Factory FIT4 29er with Vorsprung Smashpot

Item: Fox 36 Factory Fit4 29er with Vorsprung Smashpot Coil Conversion Condition: Good. Damper serviced about 4m ago by NS Dynamics. Will do oil change before sale. Couple of marks on stanchions. Scuff on decal. Price: SOLD Location: Melbourne Reason for sale: Intend. Other Info: 44mm...
  12. smitho

Lysterfield

Any locals able to give an unofficial update about the trails at Lysterfield? Haven't been out there for some time since the big wet and associated trail closures. It's not that enticing to ride a one-way loop where half the trails are closed. From what I can gather from the Facebook chatter...
  13. smitho

eThirteen TRS Race APS Adjuster

Have been trying to track down a replacement APS adjuster for my eThirteen TRS Race cranks - the little plastic preload adjuster. EDIT: This bastard - Unfortunately, for my Gen 3 cranks, eThirteen have stopped making them and no one has stock. The new Gen 4 one doesnt fit my cranks. Pretty...
  14. smitho

Mystic MTB - Bright

I’m heading up to Bright for the first time in a couple of weeks - excited for some Hero trail sendiness. Has anyone ridden it recently and can give me some info about what to expect? I understand there’s a significant logging operation which has closed part of the park - are there still many...
  15. smitho

OneUp Guide Bolt Size

Can anyone with a OneUp chainguide tell me what size bolt is used to secure the top guide? Have bought the top guide, and a 3D printed Jank Adaptor to fit to the Druid and replace the useless eThirteen guide, but annoyingly neither come with hardware. Looks like a bolt and barrel nut of some...
  16. smitho

VIC 27.5 Maxxis Rear Tyre

Item: 27.5x 2.4-2.5 Maxxis DHRII, Dissector, or Aggressor - preferably in EXO+ Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: $20-$50 depending on condition Extra Info: Currently have a Rock Razor semi-slick on the back which as things get damper is getting a bit hairy. I have a pair of...
  17. smitho

Chamferless Sockets

Does anyone have any suggestions for somewhere to get a few sockets ground down to remove the chamfer for use on fork top caps? Almost rounded the top cap last time I used it and can’t stomach paying $50 for a specific socket to Fox. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. smitho

Sold SOLD Fox DHX2 Factory 200x57 (7.875x2.25) Rear Shock

Item: Fox DHX2 Factory 200x57 (7.875x2.25) Rear Shock Location: South Melbourne Condition: Excellent. Recently serviced by NSDynamics with new Kashima shaft. Price: $old Other Info: Custom Stealth Matte/Gloss Black Slik Graphics decals. RRP on MTB Direct is $1003.95 for 200x57. Spring not...
  19. smitho

AM Marketing Hype Box Ticking

So here it it, ticking every endur-bro marketing hype box this side of tan wall tyres - high pivot, coil front and rear, mullet, copper chain, orange shit everywhere, unnecessary carbon rims: It's been a long time coming, but it's finally in one piece instead of scattered in boxes down the...
  20. smitho

200x57 Air Shock

Item: Cheap 200x57 Air Shock Location: Melbourne but happy to cover postage. Price range/Willing to Pay: Price according to shock and condition. Extra Info: Looking for an older 200x57 Air Shock. Something like a RS Monarch, Fox DPX etc. Happy to consider anything else though. Not too fussed...