Search results

1. lachie.g

Sold

Item: 2014 fox 40 float Location: wollongong - $30 postage Item Condition: like new, 5-10 rides old Reason for selling: rockshox Price and price conditions: $1100 ono Extra Info: steerer length 150mm Pictures:
  2. lachie.g

Bottom bracket mount chainguide

looking for a bb mount chainguide, not fussed on brands location: Wollongong - will pay postage willing to spend the right amount for the right guide let me know what you got
  3. lachie.g

NSW Sold

Item: truvativ x guide ISCG 36-38tooth Location: Wollongong Item Condition: brand new Reason for selling: no need Price and price conditions: $50 considering they are $160 brand new Extra Info: $5 posted Pictures:
  4. lachie.g

DH scott gambler 20- 2013

well heres my gambler, finally i could be f**ked to upload it, had it since November last year, without a doubt best bike i have ridden/ owned to date, such a different bike, i can just tell good things will come from this bike! good work to scott on getting it out so quick! ATTN: NEEDING A...
  5. lachie.g

sold

sold finally
  6. lachie.g

couple of edits- GoPro 2

have started filming and editing using a gopro2 just learning editiing using imovie and vimeo heres my first dh vid, and theres clips of riding in all my movies in my channel: https://vimeo.com/user10209378 https://vimeo.com/37938676
  7. lachie.g

scott voltage spec upgrade

hi all, so im getting a new bike in the next week and looking on thoughts of upgrades of spec list etc so im getting a scott voltage fr10 2011 model heres a pic and spec list, in red are my thoughts of upgrades: Fork: Fox 36 Van FIT RC2 coil possibly boxxers in the coming months...
  8. lachie.g

how does paypal work when selling?

i am selling my bike and the buyer is telling me to set up pay pal, i have set up the account and now all i need to do is verify the bank details through the transfer method thingo. how do i give the buyer the deetails to put the money in and where will the money show? in my bank account or...
  9. lachie.g

just beacuse

http://movementmag.tv/2011/12/girls-on-bikes-part-3/
  10. lachie.g

NSW delete

ddddddelete
  11. lachie.g

2012 nsw/act state dh dates

a thread where state series races can be discussed i dont have any dates of yet
  12. lachie.g

please delete

please delete
  13. lachie.g

NSW sold pending payment

getting rid of this bad boy, for a new ride in 2012, it will be serviced before the sale, and a full rebuild. a perfect beginerdj/4xbike even dh runs. snap it up before you miss out on this great deal the bike is brakeless and chainless package deal, stp and intense 951...
  14. lachie.g

best clip in on the market for dh

just wondering what the best clip in pedals for dh are on the market? i have heard badthings about crank bros and good
  15. lachie.g

NSW please remove

please remove
  16. lachie.g

5 bikes in the shed

1 giand stp 2 intense 951 3robinson racing bmx 4 avanti montari 5 sportworld endurance roadbike shitty stp, abit of alovehate relationship, when she works i like it other than that im trying to sell meh dunno Frame - stp polished Front shock/fork - marzocchi dj 3 100mm Handlebars -...
  17. lachie.g

NSW dj forks! swap of buy look in here!

hi all i want some dj forks for my stp, here is a couple of links to stuff im selling for a swap +cash let me know if you want anything here and if you have a set of 80-110 mm dj forkies! i will pay for the postage! im in wollongong rs pikes fox, marzochii djs etc! dh forks...
  18. lachie.g

sold guys

me and my bro got this as a combined chrismas present, got sick of sharing a bike, he payed my share for the bike and a few months later ditched it in the garage. It has done around 20 beginner dh runs, and riden a bit of dirt jumps, all the rest has been ridden around the streets. although...
  19. lachie.g

NSW finally there sold

!!!!!!!!sold
  20. lachie.g

NSW rear brake (any)

any rear hydro brake withot rotor any brand what soever pads must be gooa and not broken, not fusse dwith and scratches or paint chips i will pay postage here is a link to what im selling so if there is anythign you want we can swap...