Search results

1. rider124

VIC (SOLD)2015 specialized demo 8 alloy (650b)

Item: 2015 Specialized Demo 8 650b alloy (LONG) Location: Mitcham (3132) vic Item Condition: Good, its only a year old! only complaint is the rear wheel has a ding in it. Reason for selling: Shoulder surgery, no more riding for a while :(( Price and price conditions: $3.8k ONO Extra Info...
  2. rider124

VIC Sold - Please Delete

Sold :) Item: 2015 Specialized Enduro Comp (project clean colour) - Medium - 29 Location: Mitcham and/or Doncaster. Vic Item Condition: Excellent, the bike has barely been ridden, as i will explain later, so the photos will show how well the bike is looking...
  3. rider124

VIC SOLD Descendant BB30 cranks SOLD

Item: descendant cranks (bb30 version) Location: Mitcham Vic (3132) Item Condition: Literally ridden home from the shop then taken off and replaced with the x0 i have. Reason for selling: X0 Price and price conditions: $100? Feel free to make offers Extra Info: Never seen a shuttle...
  4. rider124

DH 2015 Alloy 650b demo! (and 2015 specialized P3)

Hey guys, after riding my 2013 demo, i came to realise my love for this bike very soon, and as soon as i saw the 650b version come out, i had to get it! Now with the ridiculous pricing and wait till January for the carbon version, i thought i would go for the alloy one. I also know the frame...
  5. rider124

Snow Thread 2014!!!

Hey guys! after a quick search, came up with nothing for this year, and after a large dumping so far this week, it has got me amped to get back on a board! with many resorts getting 50+ cm of fresh powder dumped on their slopes in the last 24 hours, who else is as keen as me! would love...
  6. rider124

sold - remove

Item: 2013 boxxer RC Location: Mitcham vic Item Condition: great, no scratches on the stanchion, little marks on the lowers but nothing major. Internals serviced not long ago, but can do again before sale if need be. Reason for selling: new forks time. Price and price conditions: Offers...
  7. rider124

VIC Removed from sale

Item: Silver Mavic deemax wheelset Location: Mitcham Vic (3132) Item Condition: not the worst but not the best, couple of small dings in the sidewall but they are small enough to not effect the tubeless seal as i am now running tubeless with no problems Reason for selling: time for a change...
  8. rider124

Suggest me a chainguide!

Hey guys, after snapping the Bash guard after a harsh bottom out today, i guess its time for a new one! Now i am harsh on my chain guides, so i need something fairly strong and durable, but ideally not to heavy. Had a Gamut guide that came stock on my demo, But id like something with a taco...
  9. rider124

VIC sold

Item: Renthal Fatbar Location: Mitcham, vic (3132) Item Condition: Brand new, never been installed Reason for selling: Bought a new set of bars, ended up using old ones on bike. Price and price conditions: how does $70 sound? Extra Info: Bars have 20mm Rise, 780mm wide and are brand new...
  10. rider124

Info got - please delete

Hey guys, sorry to be a complete pain in the ass, but im in pretty desperate need to contact moorey, but he is banned. I know many people have dealt with him through here so i was wandering if anyone will be kind enough to PM me his number. Sorry i had to create a thread about it, but i...
  11. rider124

VIC Not being sold.

please delete, thankyou :)
  12. rider124

ISCG OLD adaptor (bottom bracket mount)

Item: ISCG Old bottom bracket mount/adaptor Location: Mitcham VIC (3132) - willing to pay post Price range/Willing to Pay: not sure what they are worth - PM me Extra Info: Need a bottom bracket mount for a chainguide with an ISCG old bolt pattern PM me if you have anything! thanks guys
  13. rider124

My year of Gopro Footage!

Hey guys, I decided after looking at all my old footage from this year, i wanted to put it all into one short film. Its not all MTB footage, its a mix of everything. (Snowboarding, DH, Tobogganing and just general shenanigans) it was a quick edit but i thought i would share it Comments and...
  14. rider124

Shimano Cranks (SLX, XT or XTR)

Item: Looking for some Shimano cranks from SLX up. Location: Mitcham or clifton hill (Vic) Price range/Willing to Pay: Depending on condition/crank. Extra Info: Just looking for some shimano cranks to go on my new bike. not to worried about condition or anything so tell me what you have...
  15. rider124

VIC Sold

Item: Roval DH wheelset Location: Mitcham, vic (3132) Item Condition: Mechanical A1. stickers have a couple of nicks from storage and transport. No dints Reason for selling: Upgrade Price and price conditions: Just need them gone. So PM or text me (0431 699 073) with an offer and chances are...
  16. rider124

VIC Sold

SOLD - please delete
  17. rider124

VIC Sold

Item: 400 x 3.25 Fox Spring Location: Mitcham (3132) victoria Item Condition: like a spring, fine. Reason for selling: dont need any more. clearing out old stuff Price and price conditions: shoot me an offer. whats a spring worth these days? Extra Info: Black, 400 Pound fox spring. not...
  18. rider124

King Of Ballarat Round 3. (and crash reel)

Hey guys, just doing this post on behalf of a mate who doesnt have a rotorburn account just yet. But he was up at the Last round of KOB with his camera to catch all the action! This was his first time at a Downhill race, let alone filming it. But now he is looking at getting further into...
  19. rider124

Putting a new meaning to the word 'overtake'

Overtake on a wallride in 4X, not bad! http://www.pinkbike.com/news/Must-See-Greatest-Overtake-Ever-in-4X.html
  20. rider124

Danny MacAskill does it again

speechless. that was amazing http://imaginate.redbull.com/videos/riding_film