Search results

1. rider124

VIC (SOLD)2015 specialized demo 8 alloy (650b)

Sold guys :)
  2. rider124

VIC (SOLD)2015 specialized demo 8 alloy (650b)

Item: 2015 Specialized Demo 8 650b alloy (LONG) Location: Mitcham (3132) vic Item Condition: Good, its only a year old! only complaint is the rear wheel has a ding in it. Reason for selling: Shoulder surgery, no more riding for a while :(( Price and price conditions: $3.8k ONO Extra Info...
  3. rider124

Specialized rear shock "Brain" rebuild with pictures & now forks too

Time to re enter this thread instead of watching over it :spy: The three epics I'm familiar with working on (that have a brain fork) all have adjustments at the top. Ranging from 2013 to 2015 Never actually seen one at the bottom, quite probably before my time of working on bikes!!
  4. rider124

World cup team changes rumor thread

10 char
  5. rider124

And don't worry, with a July release, 2017 bikes will be here before you know it!
  6. rider124

VIC Sold - Please Delete

Yeah you are right. its called 'project clean', if you look closely they have the logos there, just very faintly.
  7. rider124

VIC Sold - Please Delete

Bump. Price now $2.6k
  8. rider124

2013 Demo 8 1.5 - Updated 01/15

This thing is looking killer!! Those forks really look awesome now, but the black bars are needed to match!! I loved when my forks were black and matched the black in the frame. out of curiosity, have you had to do frame bearings yet?
  9. rider124

DH 2015 Alloy 650b demo! (and 2015 specialized P3)

yeah im a bit of a parts whore aren't i :heh: i moved to an xt brake on my hardtail and i loved that so much i went straight for the saints on the downhill rig. Guide was an awesome improvement over the X0 trails though, so they will be hard to beat! bolted them up just before, so i might...
  10. rider124

Awesome stuff man! glad you got it on the bike and working! Was cool to follow the thread and dream! I have heard the brain cartridge in the fork isnt as time consuming, as long as you know what you are doing! so good luck!
  11. rider124

Crash Pics Thread

hahaha it was my second last run after two days of flat out riding. my knees just legit couldnt cope when i tried to pump the landing into the berm! was just super spud crash!
  12. rider124

Crash Pics Thread

short helmet cam, not a pic. but meh. last year at buller i walked away with a mad bruse on my stomach from a stem, and a good bit of footage that shows how much of a spud i am on a bicycle.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNcMXyUyTvc&feature=youtu.be
  13. rider124

DH 2015 Alloy 650b demo! (and 2015 specialized P3)

well some time has passed! and because it was such a cold and shitty winter (and the fact i hurt myself lots), my bikes sat away and i really stayed away from them. So i have jumped back on them a lot more recently, causing me to want to update the thread! So i ended up lending the p3 to the...
  14. rider124

man, id get so frustrated by doing all of this, taking the time and effort you have, yet you get that result! now for the fun process of working out where the hell its coming from:pop2::pop2:
  15. rider124

VIC Sold - Please Delete

Sorry guys, dropbox works for me on laptop, yet not on mobile. So i just just uploaded them here instead!! And price drop from 3k to 2.8k :)
  16. rider124

VIC Sold - Please Delete

Bump guys :) Just sitting there waiting for new rider
  17. rider124

From graves Instagram. So gwin and graves are hanging out together. (Assumed by the graves going to the big s situation ) But is that not a yeti shirt and hat on gwin? I'm just curious that's all
  18. rider124

VIC Sold - Please Delete

Sold :) Item: 2015 Specialized Enduro Comp (project clean colour) - Medium - 29 Location: Mitcham and/or Doncaster. Vic Item Condition: Excellent, the bike has barely been ridden, as i will explain later, so the photos will show how well the bike is looking...
  19. rider124

DH demonize \m/

Glad you are stoked with it man! it looks amazing!! How does it ride compared to the multiple other high end rigs you have ridden?
  20. rider124

VIC The private decent

good to hear from you man, been a while!! Thats not the greatest of news for the track! is it the whole top bit, or would we be able to move the whole track further down the property? Thats fair enough. Im keen to get down there and build some more djs.. bought myself a p3 so changing my...