Search results

1. S

07 bmx tf01

Please use the TEMPLATE
  2. S

trek remedy 8

hey, so I'm Thinking of purchasing a 2010 trek remedy 8, and was wondering if you guys had any reviews or personal experience with this beast. Or if you could recommend another xc/trail machine.
  3. S

You favorite antique car

Post your favorite antique car here . Lets say from 1900-1970. It can be muscle,hotrod,pre-war, luxurious any kind you can think off only but it has to be between the 70 year time period. these are my two favorite 1967 mustang gt500 1969 dodge charger
  4. S

paintstipper

I was wondering if you guys could give me some advice on buying some paintstipper for a 06 stp zero I recently bought. :)
  5. S

post your dream bike here

post your dream bike here either a hardtail or dually Im not sure if this is already a post this is mine :)
  6. S

what xc/trail bike i should buy?

hey, Im buying a new bike, i do mostly xc/trail and a bit of light downhill, Im looking at the trailfox 01 or a giant trance x1 And was wondering if you guys could help me and give me some ideas for a good trail bike. thanks
  7. S

The last movie you've last watched last

ok list the movie you've last watched with a rating :) Spider man 3. 4/10 cheers.
  8. S

Trails in canberra

Hey, Im just wondering if you guys know were any good single track is around canberra? cheers
  9. S

forks

hey fella's Ive decided to buy a pair of forks... I ride of trail and cross country, I want a fair bit of travel but not to heavy. So could you guys maybe list some good forks. thanks.
  10. S

Energy bars and gus

Ive just started riding and have finally gained the courage to start racing... so I was wondering you guys could help me out with some good gu's and energy bars. I want them to taste a bit nice but most of all the most energy kick :)
  11. S

bRaKeS?!

Im new to mountain biking and have v-brakes and have decided to buy a pair of disc brakes and was wondering if any off you fellow farkiners could help me out? I have a 2007 kona scrap, I got it used That's why it have v-brakes :/