Search results

1. D

Another thread title involving VDHS - Maldon (Not for the faint of 56k-heart)

Hey all, have some photos. :) Here's the first batch, I'll upload batch two as I finish processing them. I won't accept requests, in my experience it became too difficult to keep up with, so I'm just going to chuck every picture up and I'm sure everyone can find themselves in there. Enjoy!
  2. D

Worth upgrading from 32s to 36s?

So I've got an '11 Reign 0 arriving soon, fitted stock with Fox 32 Talas FIT 150-120mm, tapered steered & 15QR. I'm wondering if it's worth upgrading to 36s, I like the idea of extra strength of them and the added kashimaness. Not fussed by the minimal weight gain either. Question is...
  3. D

Ballarat & Chelt

Had a great day's riding yesterday. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. And one bonus non-riding image of Scott's new car. 11. Comments/criticisms please.
  4. D

2009 Mt. Buller Nats 31/01/09 * NEW PICS Page 12 *

Hey everyone, I was up on the Saturday at Mt. Buller for the practice sessions, have a large stack of pictures. Anyone interested look through the thread, I'm posting up all the pictures as I process them. And hopefully I will have a shot of you. I will NOT - I repeat, I WILL NOT - send to...
  5. D

Mt. Buller 26/01/09

Was up at Buller on Australia day for some happy snaps. I don't have any more available, so don't bother asking for more. Enjoy. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22.