Search results

1. J

Aggressive 26" AM Hardtail

Dropper is next on the list, your one looks great
  2. J

Aggressive 26" AM Hardtail

Frame - 2013 Ragley Marley Black 18" Front shock/fork - 2012 Fox 32 Float 150 Handlebars - Funn Full On riser 740mm width Stem - Truvativ holtzfeller Saddle - Selle Italia Seatpost - Funn Front brake - Avid Elixr 1 Rear brake - Avid Elixr Cranks - Zee Chainguide - Blackspire einfach...
  3. J

Saint Brakes

bump it up please, anyone got some old saints?
  4. J

Saint Brakes

Item: Saint Brakes EITHER M810 or M820 Size: long enough hoses for a downhill bike Colour: saint colour Price: let me know what you're after and we'll make some sort of a deal Postage: Happy to pay
  5. J

NSW Sold

Pm'd you mate
  6. J

Sram Guide Brakes

Hey guys, looking to get a new set of brakes for the downhill bike and saw the guides at a great price on CRC just now and in stock, which I've heard is a rare occurrence. I realise that the brakes are aimed more for trail riders but I've seen plenty of world cup bikes sporting the Guides. Also...
  7. J

2008 Giant Trance X1, first mtb build

Looks real tidy mate, great job!
  8. J

Backyard Jump Trails

Finally got a short video done Whole trail is more or less done :bounce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG1SuFr5yYo
  9. J

DJ ABD Derelikt

Looks real tidy mate, great job. Mind me asking how much the frame was? Wouldn't mind building a dirt jumper up...
  10. J

Suspiciously cheap?

Here was I thinking it was only for 'meeting up with local girls in your area', but turns out there all sorts of stuff for sale on that site.
  11. J

Suspiciously cheap?

hmm with an email address of zbj5z-4474038500@sale.craigslist.org I wouldn't trust him, but I guess theres no harm in contacting him to find out some more info about the bike and why it is so goddam cheap
  12. J

Suspiciously cheap?

Like new carbon Bronson for 2 grand? I dont think so... Could be legit, maybe just a money scam, but there's a slight chance someone just had their dream bike stolen so it's worth a post. http://sydney.craigslist.com.au/spo/4474038500.html
  13. J

Pick the winning time in Cairns! Score a prize.

it'll be 3:15.50
  14. J

DH Vital MTB Bike of the DAY! Custom 2013 Lapierre DH Team

Nice bike, I have the 2012 DH920 as a custom build, new bike for me too and state champs will be my first race on it :) ill see you there
  15. J

Backyard Jump Trails

Built a new roll in and double this afternoon to replace a table top that I wasn't a huge fan of. So keen to try this when it dries.
  16. J

Backyard Jump Trails

Haha yea I am lucky to have a mate who is a great operator which makes it a lot more worthwhile.
  17. J

Backyard Jump Trails

Yea it's great having this to work on, can't wait till it's all linked up and I can do a full run. Problem is every time I go out to work on it I think of a great new idea i want to build which takes more time! hahaha but half the fun is in building it perfecty anyway so I don't mind :biggrin1:
  18. J

Downhill run mt coramba

The coffs downhill facebook page is the best place to look mate. There's always notifications there on ride days/races
  19. J

Backyard Jump Trails

I've only had a few short storms, but it's enough to see where water goes which helps. I have run offs for all berms and currently no areas where water pools. And yes, over the years I've lost jumps to poor drainage design so I've learnt my lesson there :)