Search results

1. N

Peanut butter without the Jelly

well, after a hiatus of over a decade on this forum since perhaps my last PYR here we are. It seems there's a tribe of "Xillenials" who like me have given the middle finger to Meta owned companies and returned to the tight knit community for validation and spirited discourse. I racked up MTB...
  2. N

NSW Sold

Item: Black 2013 Yeti SB66 large alloy Location:Sydney Item Condition:ridden no more than 300km (very well looked after and coated with clear coat wrap) Reason for selling:Want to get back into XC racing Price and price conditions: $3000 ONO Extra Info: Bos Deville forks (available with 20mm or...
  3. N

sold

Item: 2011 Morewood Zula Blue/black large frame 4" Location: Sydney Item Condition: used Reason for selling: no need Price and price conditions: $600 posted $1000 with XX cranks derailleurs, shifters, Thomson seatpost. Extra Info: frame come with seatclamp, FSA headset and freshly serviced Fox...
  4. N

sold

Item: Maxxis Ikon tires 26" 2.2 EXC Location: Sydney Item Condition: Brand new Reason for selling: no need Price and price conditions: $60 for the pair posted no negotiations on this. Extra Info: Folding tires Pictures:
  5. N

Sold

Item: pair black hope pro2's EVO on stan's arch rims 26" Location: SYdney Item Condition: used, straight. Reason for selling: parting xc bike Price and price conditions: $250 posted Extra Info: rear wheel is 135 x 10mm QR front is 15mm qr. black spokes black nipples. rear wheels is supplied...
  6. N

Sold

Item: Fox 120 RLC white 15mm QR 26" Location: SYdney Item Condition: very good. Reason for selling: splitting bike Price and price conditions: $400 including postage Extra Info: sold with star nut, recently serviced, 20cm of steerer tube left. air compression, rebound, lock out and lock out...
  7. N

Cyclo cross section

Hi Scott or the admins, being rather new to the sport of cyclo cross (about the last aspect of cycling i havent dabbled at) i am realizing how little information or platform there is for information on this particular discipline. I had a few questions on the matter and whilst it isn't exactly...
  8. N

Yetois Super Bike

Boy it's been a while. After so many years riding the brands i used to import; from Nicolai to NPJ to Morewood, i have now made a step into the Yeti world. And i must say i am really enjoying myself so far. Just recently acquired this Large black SB-66. I know, pretty common by now, but hey i...
  9. N

NSW sold

What: ns rigid forks 1-1/8 red where: sydney condition: as new how much: $50 buyer pays postage extra info: uncut steerer star nut set in already. No front disc tabs. Qr or bolt drop out only. picture
  10. N

NSW Sold

What: npj rude dude frame. Pale pink where: sydney condition: brand new how much: $100 extra information: brand new, never built ridden or scratched. would prefer local sale but happy to send at buyers expense. One size fits all, vertical drops outs. Mid box bottom bracket + iscg tabs. picture: yes
  11. N

Sold

Hi guys, i have two Bos stoy rear shocks for sale. they are spares used for testing back when I was importing Bos. The shocks contain no oil, bushings and will have to be retuned. what: Bos stoy 240mm , 3" stroke x2 where:Sydney reason for selling: spares not needed how much: $200 each ...
  12. N

sold

Item: Sram XX disc brakes Location: Sydney Item Condition: very good. Recently serviced and bled by Sram. pads have about 75% pad left and will throw in a brand new set of pads too Reason for selling: Trying new XTR Price and price conditions: looking for $300 inclluding postage by express post...
  13. N

1 full fling entry for sale.

has the title says. give me a holla by email rouler@rouler.com.au so we can sort it out asap. nicho
  14. N

2011 Morewood bikes: split pivot, cabron HT, 29er HT.....

Hello guys, It's my pleasure to introduce the 2011 Morewood Bikes line up to you all with some very very exciting news. We've already started to roll out the 2011 line up to shops and customers! The development of the trail/enduro bikes at Morewoodbikes is seriously raising interest from a lot...
  15. N

2011 Morewood makulu

Hey guys, I don't post much on here these days. Bit more of a lurker but i always want to share my new builds. Here she is 2011 Makulu in transred. Weight is probably on 17kg if not under. Will weigh her tomorrow. ok so spec list. frame: 2011 Morewood makulu bars: 2010 dirty30's black...
  16. N

sold

Item: rock shox vivid 5.1 Location:Sydney Item Condition: new never used Reason for selling: no need Price and price conditions: $200 incl postage Extra Info: comes with hardware for a morewood izimu and a 450 lbs spring. Pictures:yep
  17. N

NSW sold

Item: 2010 morewood makulu large in ducati red with fox brand new fox rc4 Location: Sydney Item Condition: The frame is only 7 months old and has just been repainted ducati red. It has since been raced a couple of times and has received a couple of shuttle marks around the seatube, otherwise...
  18. N

2011 Deity product launch! with prices....

Good day to you all, Well in all the all years of my frenchness involved in Rouler Imports i couldn't be more excited to introduce you to the phase I of the 2011 DEITY Components product launch. Back in 2008 (yes that's a while ago) Deity was a precursor with the launch of their now very...
  19. N

Freshly painted morewood makulu

Hey this is my bike. It's been cleaned and freshened up. thought i'd post it up since a photo of it clean was taken. I have had some parts on this bike for more than two years for the sceptics. My industry nine wheels have been going for over 2 years now. have had an full internal refurbish...
  20. N

sold

Item: 2010 rock shox vivid 5.1 brand new. never been used Location: Sydney Item Condition: new customer wanted an upgrade over the rock shox Reason for selling: no need Price and price conditions: looking at getting $200 posted Extra Info: the shock is a 9.5x3.0 and is running hardware for...