Search results

1. leftykonashred

Cheap Hardtail or AM Duallie

Item: Cheap Hardtail or AM Duallie. >120mm front? Location: Sydney Item Condition: Used but good Price and price conditions: <$1000. Haven't really got much to spend at the moment... Extra Info: Would love an old rig that someone's taken care of over the years that just needs a home and a bum...
  2. leftykonashred

Giant Liv? Suss post

Looked suss to me.. but who knows.
  3. leftykonashred

Fox Float R - $90! SOLD

Item: Fox Float R 165 x 38mm Location: Newcastle Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Not using :) Price and price conditions: $90 + post or local pick up Extra Info: No scratches or dents on shaft. In really good condition. No leaking from what I can tell. Might need a service. Comes...
  4. leftykonashred

NSW Marzocchi 55 Bombers 160mm - Straight 1 1/8. $150 SOLD

Item: Marzocchi 55 Bombers 160mm Straight Steerer 1 1/8 Location: Newcastle Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Extras that I don't need. Price and price conditions: $150 ono + shipping Extra Info: Nothing mechanical wrong with them. Will most likely need either a service or seal...
  5. leftykonashred

26" Forks. 1 1/8th Straight FOUND

Item: 26" Forks, 1 1/8 straight steerer, 200mm + long. Anything but QR and around the 120 to 140mm range. Location: I'm in Newcastle but happy to pay for postage for the right fork Price and price conditions: < $350 Pictures: Pls
  6. leftykonashred

Suss Facebook post

Another mountain biker has just posted this on the NSW Mtb Trading post. Not sure if they are on here so I thought I would share. This is suss as!
  7. leftykonashred

NSW Sold

Item: 2010 Beone Carbon Raw 26' Size Large Location: Newcastle Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Don't have time for much riding and desperate for cash Price and price conditions: $700 ono Extra Info: Up for sale is my 2010 Beone Carbon 26' XC Mountain Bike size Large Bought it...
  8. leftykonashred

Bike sizing help needed!

Hey guys, I'm very interested at a bike on here, I am just hesitant that it may be too big for me.. It's a GT Sanction 2.0 and it's an XL frame.. I'm 186cm and 85kg, from the reviews I have read online they are a sick bike, but one review was saying the large might have been pushing it and...
  9. leftykonashred

NSW Intense Tracer - Large - Red! SOLD

Frame - Intense Tracer Size Large Rear shock - 2014 Fox Float CTD Evo - could use a new bushing in the bottom eyelet but doesn't effect performance. Front Fork - Fox 32's Handlebars -Nukeproof Warhead Carbon 760mm Stem - Hope FR 70mm Headset - Chris King Grips - Troy Lee Saddle - SDG...
  10. leftykonashred

Fox Float RP23 w/ Boostvalve SOLD

What: Fox Float RP23 w/Boostvalve Size: 200mm x 51mm Condition: Great, ready to ride. Price: $150 posted in Aus PM to deal Pics:
  11. leftykonashred

NSW 2008 Kona Shred - Medium with Upgrades! SOLD

Item: 2008 Kona Shred - Medium Location: Newcastle Item Condition: Used but still great! Reason for selling: Need the money/have another bike Price and price conditions: $350? Extra Info: The bike is in good condition, put new forks on it the other week, could do with a service...
  12. leftykonashred

Bushing stuck?

Hey guys I have no idea what I've done but I went to my LBS and they put new bushings in my shock for me. I pushed out the old (slider? Maybe) and tried to put it into the new shock but it is now stuck to all buggery. Anyone know how I can get it out without damaging it to much and is this...
  13. leftykonashred

Jump In On my order?

So I don't know if a thread like this has been made, I tried searching but found nothing. I'm looking at ordering some new cranks from Jenson, they are $60aud but the shipping is $30..... The lo down does anyone want to order something as well and cut the shipping prices down? I live in newy...
  14. leftykonashred

Found

Item: 1 1/8 Stem to suit 31.8mm Bars Location: Newy Item Condition: used but not past it's date Price and price conditions: show me what you have Pictures: yes pwease! Item: 100mm Forks Location: Newy Item Condition: Used but still great condition Price and price...
  15. leftykonashred

AM Intense Tracer - Fire Engine Red

After a few weeks of sitting at my mates house I was able to meet my new girl! Before and after photos are down below :) Frame - Intense Tracer Large Rear shock - Fox Float RP23 (Hopefully soon to be 2014 Fox Float CTD Evo Front shock/fork - Fox 32's Handlebars -Nukeproof Warhead Carbon 760mm...
  16. leftykonashred

WTB - Shock pump FOUND

Item: Shock pump Location: Newy Item Condition: As long as she works Price and price conditions: Show me what you've got Pictures: If you have them :) Cheers
  17. leftykonashred

Cheap Ebay Stem - Safe or?

Found this stem on Ebay for $8.99... http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Cycling-Mountain-Bike-Bicycle-Aluminum-Alloy-Ultrashort-Handlebar-Stem-Red-DA-/161342838623?pt=AU_Sport_Cycling_Parts&hash=item2590c8575f&_uhb=1 Only question is if it would be "safe" to use... The price is giving me some...
  18. leftykonashred

NSW Sold

2009 Kona Stinky Size Medium Location: Newcastle, But can also deliver north as far as Coffs Harbour, preferably not to post but can at buyer expense. Item condition: Great, for an 09 bike. It has the usual cosmetic scratches, there are no dents or dings or cracks. The bikes a bit dusty as...
  19. leftykonashred

WTB AM Frame with Shock FOUND

Heya, I'm looking for an AM frame with shock preferably size large and with a 1.5" headtube. If anyone has anything please hit me up. Looking for something like a Reign etc Not looking to spend a great deal as I just want an all rounder to get back into riding again. Cheers Matt
  20. leftykonashred

Help Need with 09 Giant Reign 1 Frame

Hey guys, Im looking at buying a new frame. At the moment I have an 09 Kona Stinky but because i have moved to uni I have nowhere to ride it.. I've been trying to figure out if most of the parts off the stinky would fit onto an 09 Giant Reign 1 frame? Like forks and wheels would be...