Search results

1. 4

Avid handlebar clamps

Item: Avid handlebar clamps for Elixir brakes Location: anywhere by post Price range/Willing to Pay: $10? Extra Info:nil
  2. 4

Shimano Hollowtech crankset

Item: Shimano Hollowtech crankset: 68mm BB; 175mm arms; preferably, but not essentially 2x; XT, SLX or Deore. Location: NE Vic Price range/Willing to Pay:$100ish Extra Info:
  3. 4

100mm travel, 29, non-boost, tapered steerer forks

PHP: Item: 100mm travel, 29, non-boost tapered forks wanted Location: NE Victoria Price: To $400 Extra info: At least 180mm steerer, tapered or OD2, 15mm TA or 9mmQR. Prefer non-boost but would consider boost
  4. 4

VIC Reba RL 27.5 100mm 15mm axle - SOLD

Item: RockShox Reba RL 27.5 Location: NE Victoria Item Condition: Excellent condition. One year old and lightly used. One or two minor marks on the lowers, stanchions perfect. Reason for selling: Going 29/27.5+ Price and price conditions: $300 Extra Info: 15mm axle, 100mm travel, they were on my...
  5. 4

Can't separate Fox RP23 air sleeve

I must be doing something wrong here but I've let the air out and unscrewed it as far as it will go but it won't separate. There is a tiny amount of movement between the two sleeves but nothing more than that. Any ideas? It's a boost valve model if that makes any difference.
  6. 4

percentage of riders who use Strava

Does anyone have any idea of what percentage of trail riders would use Strava? I realise it won't be a particularly reliable figure but we're trying to get an idea of total numbers of riders on the tracks here in Yackandandah based on Strava figures. Eventually we'll get a counter and be able to...
  7. 4

Yackandandah XC Trails (Yack Tracks)

46 km of signed XC trails are set to open on October 8 and 9 just outside of Yackandandah in NE Victoria. These tracks have been built by local riders in conjunction with DELWP and their management is overseen by a committee of local volunteers (Yack Tracks Inc). All built by hand, the tracks...
  8. 4

2016 Hard Yacka 3 hour Yackandandah Victoria Oct 9

Entries are now open for the new format Hard Yacka, a 3 hour event now which will be based in the newly approved XC single track around Yackandandah. www.hardyacka.com.au This will be the first event to be held on the 50km of trails in the Stanley State Forest adjacent to Yackandandah 3-4...
  9. 4

Giant PXC2 27.5 rims setup tubeless with Bontrager Rhythm rim strip?

Hi Rotorburners I'd like to try the Bontrager Rhythm symmetric tubeless rim strip setup on a 27.5 PXC-2 rim. It seems it's a great system for the PXC-2 29 rims but has anyone tried it on the 27.5 rims? I've seen one post from MTBR saying that it works well but haven't been able to find...
  10. 4

AMB article on using a pressure washer to clean

I've seen this in AMB mag but can't remember which edition. Can anyone recall which edition or maybe send me a copy of the article? Cheers
  11. 4

VIC Hard Yacka 2015 - Now open for entry

Hard Yacka is back for 2015, a non technical endurance ride through the forests surrounding historic Yackandandah in NE Victoria on Sunday October 11. Suitable for mountain bikes, cyclocross or gravel grinders it's run on non technical fire trails, forest tracks and roads with two ride options...
  12. 4

2011 Giant Anthem XL SOLD

Item XL 2011 Giant Anthem X3 26" with upgrades Location: Northern Victoria - can deliver to Melbourne Item Condition:Excellent, bought at the end of 2011 and used as a second bike so hasn't done a lot of work. Frame unmarked other that a couple of cable rubs, shock serviced, fork stanchions...
  13. 4

VIC Avid Juicy 5 rear brakeset

I'm after a complete Avid Juicy 5 rear brakeset in good operational condition. Thanks 4wdphil
  14. 4

VIC RS Judy Sl Air

I'm after a trashed set of these forks, 00 or 01 model -I need the air cartridge so it has to be in good condition and still holding air. Cheers Phil
  15. 4

VIC Judy SL Air parts

Hi all I'm after a Schraeder top cap for a pair of '01 Rock Shox Judy SL forks. The old 'needle' style top cap leaks so I need to replace it. I think it looks like this. It's part number 11.4306.446.000 or 11.4306.446.001 if that helps. Thanks Phil
  16. 4

VIC Avid Juicy 5 rear brakeset

Avid Juicy 5 rear brakeset FOUND. Lefthand lever, complete and in working order please. FOUND FOUND FOUND No longer needed. Cheers Phil
  17. 4

RS Tora Solo Air spacers anyone?

Hi all I'm looking for a spacer for a 2009 RockShox Tora 318 Solo Air. It's currently at the longest travel setting (120mm?) and I need to get it back to 100mm. Maybe someone out there has taken the spacers out to increase their travel? Also, does anyone know of any good plain English...