Search results

1. 4

ACT Found sold .Trade 140mm Pike ultimate 29 for 130 fork

Hi Litenbror I have a 130 29 Pike and I'd be interested in swapping the airspring if you're still interested?
  2. 4

Avid handlebar clamps

Item: Avid handlebar clamps for Elixir brakes Location: anywhere by post Price range/Willing to Pay: $10? Extra Info:nil
  3. 4

Sold Nukeproof Horizon V1 front wheel. 29" Non boost

QR to 15mm? Typo or can you do that?
  4. 4

Sold Nukeproof Horizon V1 front wheel. 29" Non boost

Any chance you're headed up to the North East region in the near future?
  5. 4

Hi Droenn, Is that KS lever still available? Would you do it for $30 posted to 3749? Cheers, Phil

Hi Droenn, Is that KS lever still available? Would you do it for $30 posted to 3749? Cheers, Phil
  6. 4

Shimano Hollowtech crankset

Item: Shimano Hollowtech crankset: 68mm BB; 175mm arms; preferably, but not essentially 2x; XT, SLX or Deore. Location: NE Vic Price range/Willing to Pay:$100ish Extra Info:
  7. 4

100mm travel, 29, non-boost, tapered steerer forks

They look just the thing for what I need (sorry ausdb!). I'll PM you if I can work out how.
  8. 4

I think that will fit this project nicely. Maybe the fact that it is OEM 100mm means that it doesn't have the spacer (which they normally come with and can be removed to make them 120). That's fine though as it's going on an old Anthem.
  9. 4

Thanks PJO, that could be the one! I'm assuming it'll need a service but is it all working OK? Whereabouts are you? Cheers Phil
  10. 4

PHP: Item: 100mm travel, 29, non-boost tapered forks wanted Location: NE Victoria Price: To $400 Extra info: At least 180mm steerer, tapered or OD2, 15mm TA or 9mmQR. Prefer non-boost but would consider boost
  11. 4

Hi Wooogy, are these 100 or 110mm spacing?

Hi Wooogy, are these 100 or 110mm spacing?
  12. 4

VIC Reba RL 27.5 100mm 15mm axle - SOLD

Sorry, I ended up using them on my daughter's bike which is total overkill, but I couldn't be bothered taking them off now. I forgot to remove this ad though.
  13. 4

Sold DT Swiss 370 hub

Bugger, sorry JV, just noticed it has an XD driver, won't work for me.
  14. 4

Sold DT Swiss 370 hub

Hi JV, $60 posted to 3749?
  15. 4

VIC Reba RL 27.5 100mm 15mm axle - SOLD

Item: RockShox Reba RL 27.5 Location: NE Victoria Item Condition: Excellent condition. One year old and lightly used. One or two minor marks on the lowers, stanchions perfect. Reason for selling: Going 29/27.5+ Price and price conditions: $300 Extra Info: 15mm axle, 100mm travel, they were on my...
  16. 4

percentage of riders who use Strava

Actual percentages... So this thread is long dead and had completely digressed but I'm going to take it back to its original point. We've had a trail counter on the entrance to 3 of our four loops here at Yackandandah, and of the 2200 riders who've passed the counter in the last 2 months around...
  17. 4

Confessions from the fuckwits

Just unscrewed and then tried to pull apart my Fox RP23 and found it a bit hard by hand so attached the bottom eyelet in a vice and started pulling on the top eyelet. A lesson for young players here is that those two eyelets are connected by a very strong shaft and no amount of pulling on those...
  18. 4

Can't separate Fox RP23 air sleeve

Yep, absolutely, I've always wanted to end up as part of someone's Rotorburn signature and I guess tonight's effort would just about do it.
  19. 4

Ha ha, that's exactly what I was doing in the vice, there was no way I was going to pull that shaft apart! Inverted the shock so the vice was gripping the upper eyelet, got a better grip on the body and it finally popped off. The only dumb question is the one you don't ask. Thanks Zaf.
  20. 4

I've turned the rebound dial fully clockwise as Zaf suggested and I've tried the propedal lever on every setting, is that what you mean?