1. loc81

Sold SOLD Stan’s Flow 27.5 Wheelset

Hey buddy what are the hubs? Hope?
  2. loc81

NSW SOLD SOLD SOLD

Let's bump this up and price drop!
  3. loc81

NSW SOLD SOLD SOLD

BUMP AND PRICE DROP! Someone grab this bike and enjoy it!
  4. loc81

NSW SOLD SOLD SOLD

Bump up the volume- open to serious offers.
  5. loc81

NSW SOLD SOLD SOLD

BUMP AND EDIT- price drop!!
  6. loc81

NSW SOLD SOLD SOLD

Bump it up- keen to see this ridden instead of being in my shed!
  7. loc81

Post your All MTN/Funduro hardtail

Hey Ladies and gents, I haven't been on here in many, many months but my wifes Ragley Mmmbop is going on the market after very little use as she fled the hard tail for a dually. Built up by me, for her, but to my requirements in case I needed it he he. Take a look over on the trading area and...
  8. loc81

NSW SOLD SOLD SOLD

Item: 2017 Ragley Mmmbop (Large) Location: Central Coast NSW. Get in touch for possible delivery options. Item Condition: Near new- Very little use- wife rode it maybe 6 times in 8 months and I’ve ridden it twice when my bike has been in the shop. Reason for selling: I’m putting my wife’s Ragley...
  9. loc81

WTB. Short OD2/1.25" stem

Also, it's 70mm
  10. loc81

WTB. Short OD2/1.25" stem

Which one is OD2? I've got the stem off my '17 trance. It seems to be an old spec giant stem but has a spacer to bring it in to regular 1 1/8. Interested?
  11. loc81

Adjustable Seat Posts

A question for someone that deals with posts a lot: I 100% agree about keeping water etc away from the post to maximize longevity, but why do all brands get such issues when a bikes front fork can swim in shit all day and stays sealed up like a ducks arse? Is there something I'm missing out on...
  12. loc81

Adjustable Seat Posts

Recently bought a Trance and slick honey is the only thing keeping it on my bike. They are a very simple posts internally, which is handy for servicing but the dust collar on it is disgraceful. If dirt or hell, even fog takes just a look at the post, it ends up inside it.
  13. loc81

Funny what you said in PYR regarding the sports car feel. Welcome to the world of hard tails! That snappy acceleration is a real shock after time on a DS hey. I/we should warn you that the knees and lower back will be in disgust for a few rides until you remember to keep out of the saddle more...
  14. loc81

AM Ragley MmmBop - The Hanson Brother From Another Mother

Cable tie it to your shifter cable?
  15. loc81

Adjustable Seat Posts

That was extensive, but great info so thanks! Sounds like the e-ten was a good choice for the money. I'd have to be very, very desperate to ride in the rain, and already do regular dust seal re-lubes on my other post, so if the e-ten is basically a slight weight penalty but all the KS goodness...
  16. loc81

Adjustable Seat Posts

Hey guys I just bought a KS e-ten internal post for my second bike because money is too tight for a Lev. Price is good, KS is a solid brand so what is the difference between the two models? Any reviews of the e-ten are also appreciated.
  17. loc81

what ute does everyone use for shuttles?? whats the best out there!

Just found this thread so here's my ute/truck, dual cab Ford Transit. 7 seater, 3 meter tray. This is the second rack I've made after a "rear wheels against the headboard" style of rack. Now I've got a removable 7 bike rack for the shuttle days but also a single bike removable rack that drops...
  18. loc81

I should warn you- this this is bright. Super bright! When I got it out of the box I thought "Jesus- what have I done?" But once it was built up, the black components gave it some contrast. At the back is just a 180 "post to post" spacer. Pretty cool having the brakes tucked in like that!
  19. loc81

Firstly, all these recent posts and build have been amazing. Lots of great hard tails out there yet I rarely see any on the trails! Warning! Long story. TL;DR I built my wife a sweet hard tail. Here's my newest project- my wife's Ragley mmmbop. My wife you ask? Grab a cuppa and I'll tell you the...