Search results

1. Red Rocket

Cannondale frame w/ headshok

Bamp..........
  2. Red Rocket

Cannondale frame w/ headshok

Item: Cannondale frame w/ headshok, year irrelevant Location: Will pay freight Item Condition: No dents or cracks, paint scratches not a prob. Going to tear it apart and powder coat. Price and price conditions: Whatever's reasonable Extra Info: Building a super commuter, and am set on a...
  3. Red Rocket

Farkin pub Crawl-Brisbane MKII

Can't wait.
  4. Red Rocket

Where to Live in Brisbane

Second Toowong/Taringa/Indooroopilly unconditionally. Close to schools such as Indooroopilly State School, Brisbane Boys' College and Nudgee Junior. Reasonable proximity to Brisbane Grammar School, Somerville house, Brisbane Boys Grammar which are city-centric. Gap Creek nature reserve or...
  5. Red Rocket

Tools

If you're in Brisbane like me (looks like you are) then go in and have a chat to these guys about your budget/needs. The fellows at the Cooper's Plains store were extremely knowledgeable, and the prices are very good.
  6. Red Rocket

Tools

From what I've read, brands like Stanley and Sidchrome can't be relied upon to produce quality ratchets/sockets these days. A lot of people are standing behind Bahco socket sets, for quality and price. I believe their 106pce kit, including spanners, is available for just over $250 online. A...
  7. Red Rocket

Women, etc.

8. Red Rocket

Crank bros Joplin 4- any good?

Arghhhhh is it just me, or does the new Kronolog from CB appear to have a non circular seal? Who are the muppets designing these things? Quote me now - that seal and non-circular shaft bullshit will prove to be problematic.
  9. Red Rocket

Crank bros Joplin 4- any good?

Might work for some components, but honestly, you'd have to be high on three different substances concurrently to even get close to this conclusion about Joplins. They are woeful. Expect at least an inch of nose play within a month. At least 5mm of play straight out of the box. They're not...
  10. Red Rocket

Women, etc.

Spurious advice. When was the last time you cracked a fat over your fave colour?
  11. Red Rocket

New Intense Carbon Frames

Yeah, was aware SEED was engineering it, Intense was doing the industrial design. Maybe Merida is doing the carbon work? The press fit BB and lack of chainguide mounts is disappointing.
  12. Red Rocket

New Intense Carbon Frames

Any word on who the Taiwan manufacturer is? Giant?
  13. Red Rocket

Uni course for someone who has never done Uni

Agreed, academic adviser from the university you want to study at will be the best person to recommend the path of least resistance.
  14. Red Rocket

Women, etc.

I agree with above. I don't think Hach should have been the butt of all our jokes. It's like as soon as a girl comes on the forums, she's arseking for trouble. I don't think Hach deserves the bum-deal she's been given; it's just a symbol of how we, as men, are all a little behind. Come back...
  15. Red Rocket

Women, etc.

Probs for the best, these rufies weren't going to drink themselves.
  16. Red Rocket

Fox 40 Spring - Blue/Medium

Come on guys, some one must have one.
  17. Red Rocket

Women, etc.

Quality. ..............................
  18. Red Rocket

Women, etc.

Prove it....
  19. Red Rocket

Fox 40 Spring - Blue/Medium

Item: Fox 40 spring, blue/medium, 40lb/inch Location: In Brisbane, but willing to pay freight Price:Negotiable. Extra Info: Pm me
  20. Red Rocket

Fox 300lb x 3.25 or Manitou 300lb x 3 shock spring

I have such a spring. Pm me for deets.