Search results

1. thecat

CTMBC Christmas 3hr: Rydal

When: Saturday, 8 December, 2018 - 14:00 The meeting times are 'ready to ride'. If you need time to prepare equipment then please arrive a few minutes earlier. Duration: 3 hours Come Rain or Shine: I'll be there, no matter what the weather. Ride Database Entry: Rydal Meeting Point: Meet At the...
  2. thecat

Hassans Wall PoM, Lithgow needs your help online survey now up

When I first joined the club it was because a Plan of Management was being purposed for Hassans walls reserve and I wanted to make sure we had rider input. That fell to the wayside but 14 years later it's back on the agenda now and I need your help to ensure riders have their voices heard...
  3. thecat

Any gimp can ride a berm

So I got one of those fancy gimbals folk are raving about and thought I'd go and do some less-than-a-shaddow-of-Claudio trail previews up on Hassans to test it out on some rough terrain. I use to ride up there every day, now I don't get up there so much but I had so much fun on the "primitive"...
  4. thecat

2015 Tour de Range

Tour de range is an annual charity Ride that raises money for local causes. It leaves the Wallerawang bowling club at 9am and follows quiet back roads out through Darkcorner and Sunnycorner, offering great views from the top of the range. All up it is around 90km but as it is out and back you...
  5. thecat

Here's a forward thinking councill

We are often quick to grumble about things and I know I have been critical of Lithgow City council in the past but I have had some very positive dealings with them recently and with recent happens in other areas with land managers shutting trails I want to put this up as a good news story...
  6. thecat

Bathurst Evocities

Quick edit from the winters edge, Evocities round at Bathurst. I was marshalling so didn't get all the way around the trail but I think I captured the essences of the trail and race http://vimeo.com/129345398 http://vimeo.com/129345398
  7. thecat

2015 Sheepstation Fiddy K, Lithgow 26th April

The Sheep Station Fiddy K People keep asking us what other riding is there at Rydal. And we keep saying heaps. But that doesn't seem to pacify them so we thought why not hook up a loop that takes in the usual XC single track and link it up with some of the other cool stuff out there and then...
  8. thecat

Sternoclavicular Sprain. rehab exersizes

Going to the brains trust on this one as had very little success with physios knowing how to help A few years ago my daughter hurt her shoulder while swimming, back stroke no less. Heard a pop as she threw back off the wall. At the time we didn't think much of it as she tends to hide the fact...
  9. thecat

Recovering deleted files

Crap. Had some go pro footage from a recent family holiday on my computer and was half way through an edit. I opened my editing program (Corel) and tried to load the project but it came up say couldnt find files. Tried to re link. Files were still there but when I clicked on them the...
  10. thecat

Tour de Range

Tour de Range Tour de Range is an annual charity Ride that raises money for local charities. It starts at the Wallerawang bowling club (NSW) and follows quiet back roads out through Darkcorner and Sunnycorner, offering great views from the top of the range. All up it is around 90km but as...
  11. thecat

2014 4 Seasons Summer double header

Due to the Autumn round being canceld for bad weather we have a double header for this one. Saturday the 6th is the Summer 3hr and Sunday the 7th the Autumn in Summer 3hr The one entry fee of $50 (solos) gets you entry to either or both of the days Camping will be available at the Rydal...
  12. thecat

Cox's Road

Built in 1813 with convict labour Coxes pass is like the original flow trail Here's a quick flick of me and Tal having a bit of a much around on it http://vimeo.com/99401519 We need more convicts,
  13. thecat

Was 2014 our year so far. Now 2015

Just a few little clips from some of my fav rides so far this year. Nothing special just me, my young bloke and our mates riding bikes... Oh wait that is special https://vimeo.com/96294451
  14. thecat

Sheep Statin Fiddy K : Rydal

The Sheep Station Fiddy K Saturday 10th May Rydal show ground People keep asking us what other riding is there at Rydal. And we keep saying heaps. But that doesn't seem to pacify them so we thought why not hook up a loop that takes in the usual XC single track and links it up with some of the...
  15. thecat

Bit of XC

Twas round 8 of our Tuesday Twilight races and we thought we'd slap on the go pros and have a muck around mid pack hope you like http://vimeo.com/88320914
  16. thecat

Look who is turning 30... Chasing a bit of history

Seems our club, CTMBC, has been around for 30years this April. Not bad for a fad sport full of degenerates Anyway I've got a little spiel and have been trying to collect a few old clippings and stuff to post on our website http://ctmbc.net/node/45896 Anyhoo... I was just trying to chase up...
  17. thecat

2014 4 Seasons 3hr series

It's on again! Remember when life was simple? Remember when you rode your bike to have a good time? When you rode because it felt good and the company you rode with and the tracks you rode were more important than having 1000 categories to choose from and a big list of swag to choose from...
  18. thecat

Math nerds: working out if 2 line slopes are perpendicular

Hi all. having a bit of trouble helping my daughter with her math homework. Basically working out if 2 lines a perpendicular from their equations. Now my some what addled memory with some google checking says that for line y=mx+b m is the slope and b is the m̶a̶d̶ ̶m̶a̶x̶ intercepter and two...
  19. thecat

No riding lithgow pony express this weekend

Lithgow pony club have a big camp-comp this weekend 17-18-19th jan and have kindly asked us not to ride the pony express trail while it is on. If riders could comply with this request it would be greatly appreciated. It's not like it's the only dh track around here so if you are silly...
  20. thecat

Spring has Sprung

Spring has sprung the grass has riz Central West is where the action is Saturday 21st September the Spring 3hr at Rydal Hosted by CTMBC Sunday 22nd September Mini Gravity Enduro at Kinross Hosted by CWORBC Why not come on up and make a weekend of it?