Search results

1. wombat

SOLD Thule BSTK2 two bike storage stands

Thanks mate, but they were both picked up last night.
  2. wombat

PM enquiry, sale pending on these.
  3. wombat

Item: Two Thule BSTK2 'bike stacker' dual stands. Location:Currently in Richmond NSW for pickup during business hours, can arrange to have them picked up from Enmore after hours too. Pickup only at this stage, they pull apart half way up so they're easy to transport in a car. Item...
  4. wombat

NSW SOLD DMR Trailstar: $300

And she's gone, thanks for looking. *sob* Item: DMR Trailstar LT hardtail Location: Strathfield NSW afterhours, Richmond NSW during work hours. Pickup strongly preferred Item Condition: Used, see below Reason for selling: Moving to a smaller place, need to downsize Price and price...
  5. wombat

Norco Sight 7.1 Carbon

Line ball maybe, but probably small. They're pretty small bikes though. I'm pretty much 6ft and have typically ridden mediums, but my first sight was med and was way too small. New one is large and much better fit.
  6. wombat

NSW SOLD THE fullface, MET Kaos, ShimanoRoad shoes, Time Xpresso 8

If anyone is interested in the full face, make an offer. It has to go so I'll be moving it to eBay over the weekend.
  7. wombat

Updated with price drop on full face.
  8. wombat

Some items removed, original post updated.
  9. wombat

Sale also pending on the karvers.
  10. wombat

Son of a bitch! (Not you, my damn PMs) Sorry mate, big apoogies to Dazool and the other guys who PM'd me, looks like I wasn't getting notifications of the new messages and I hadn't seen them at all. Replies coming right away, and apologies again!
  11. wombat

Come on people, surely someone wants to take this gear off my hands?
  12. wombat

Taking the leftover bits to Ebay, thanks all. UPDATE: Just the THE full face left, price drop to $60, and it's still brand new! Time to clean out some stuff that I'm just not using for whatever reason so grab a bargain! Apologies for all the shitty photos, my phone camera is of...
  13. wombat

A Sight for (causing) sore eyes.

Sorry guys, haven't been on here for months! I get my vinyl from gamart.com.au . They're based around the Parra area and if I order in the morning usually have it to me that afternoon (Sydney metro). Freight is reasonable and they're happy to sell small lengths. Hardest thing is getting the...
  14. wombat

Little Things You Hate

Ltih: Getting home and watching GoT on our normal 42” telly, after staying with the girl's folks for a week, and watching their big are TV. Maybe its time to revisit the projector in the lounge room...
  15. wombat

Kids Balance Bikes

As cool as the dk looks, its heavy as fuck, and doesn't have the same adjustment in height that you'll get from a strider/cruzee. 1-2y.o. kids aren't breaking wheels and destroying the headset bush things on a regular basis, but they are substantially affected by weight and size. I think a lot...
  16. wombat

Mad Max

Someone help me out here: what happens in the first few minutes of the film? Due to some contention over what screening to see, we ended up a few minutes late to the cinema, and came in in the middle of Max running away from the war boys and trying to get away on the crane. What did I miss...
  17. wombat

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

I run 591s (or whatever number they gave the black version) but out of the wheel clamp ones, go the frontloader, cheaper than the high roller, more versatile when it comes to bars and doesn't give up much functionality. Sidearm isn't a bad thing and loads faster than the Yakimas in my...
  18. wombat

Formula One world championship

Changing power units would be a pain though, surely it'd just be easier to give Maldonado a seat.
  19. wombat

Little Things You Love

I have one, its just difficult to hear over the sound of my own voice as I swear at everyone else on the road who seems to be trying to kill me. Anyway, it's mostly about watching stuff on the train. Its my time to watch all the TV series that look interesting. Huh, does it still way that on my...
  20. wombat

Little Things You Love

I was driving everyday, and even though the morning run is usually a nice 45 min cruise against the traffic, the drive home has been getting progressively more shit. Still against the traffic but it seems like every arsehole wants to head towards the city of an evening. Train is 20 min slower...