Search results

1. Fat_Ride

Dodgy Pink Bike For Sale thread?

I've got a bike for sale in Rotorburn and it's popped up on Pink Bike, not by me obviously: http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/855281/ This happened to anyone else? What's the go?
  2. Fat_Ride

URGENT: Hope 4 Bolt 203mm Rotor to suit Hope Pro 3 hub

Item: Hope 4 Bolt 203mm Rotor to suit Hope Pro 3 hub Location: Sydney Price: About that... Condition: Straight!
  3. Fat_Ride

2009 Scott Voltage YZ0 LTD- SOLD!!!

Item: 2009 Scott Voltage YZ0 Limited Location: Lindfield, Sydney Item Condition: Excellent!! Reason for selling: Not using it enough to justify having it in the garage unfortunately. I also need the cash for another project i'm working on. Price and price conditions: $2200 ono Specs: Frame -...
  4. Fat_Ride

Sold

Item: Custom Scott Gambler (Long) Location: Lindfield, Sydney Item Condition: Beautiful condition. Has been used as a Fox display/show bike this year as well as being ridden a small amount, including only a few races (i'm definitely no downhill pinner so it hasn't seen any big drops, jumps...
  5. Fat_Ride

NSW Sold- delete please

sold.............
  6. Fat_Ride

Fox 40's: Fastest Forks in the World!!

World Speed Record - Richard "Gaspi" Gasperotti! http://www.pinkbike.com/news/world-speed-record-richard-gasperotti-2009.html
  7. Fat_Ride

Want to get into the 'industry'??

A role has developed at SOLA Sports (formerly Netti) and we're looking for someone who has a strong interest in the bike industry and would love to come to work each day and work on, talk about, be around and immerse yourself with bikes and bike related products. Position Title: Technical...
  8. Fat_Ride

FOX Racing Shox- 2010 Athletes Wanted

Check the below link and get working, it would be great to get some Aussie athlete resumes submitted!! 2010 Champions Wanted
  9. Fat_Ride

QUICK- Manly Dam

Haven't been on the NSW Watering Hole thread for a while but it seems that the Manly Dam thread has gone (maybe becuase it's not really worth riding anymore??). Does anyone know if it's open at the moment after last week's rain? I was going to head down after work today but would like to know...
  10. Fat_Ride

Scott Voltage LTD with FOX 831's

2009 Scott Voltage YZ0LTD. Pretty standard except for Deity stem, bars and pedals and the new FOX 831 forks (with XT 15QR hub)! The frame is super tight and i'm looking forward to getting the forks out tomorrow for their first run-in.
  11. Fat_Ride

SOLD- Please Delete

Item: 2009 36 FLOAT RC2 (white) Location: Sydney (Lindfield): Can post anywhere Item Condition: Immaculate Reason for selling: Not using it Price and price conditions: $900 Extra Info: Currently spaced down to 100mm and is on my DJ bike (used once in this aplication and I now have some 831's)...
  12. Fat_Ride

Scott Gambler: all FOX'd up

Frame - 2008 Scott Gambler with carbon seat stay- powder coated 'Fox Blue' (thanks Grip) Rear shock - 2010 Fox DHX RC4 forks - 2010 Fox 40RC2's Handlebars - Sunline Vone Oversize Stem - Twenty6 F1 Grips - ODI Saddle - Selle Italia SLR brakes - Saint Cranks - Saint (170mm) Chainguide - e13 LG1...
  13. Fat_Ride

sold

Item: Mavic 317 Disc Rims laced onto DT Swiss 370 Hubs F&R wheelset, includes DT Swiss skewers. Location: Lindfield Item Condition: Great, NO buckles, scratches, dents, etc. Reason for selling: don't need them Price and price conditions: $350 +postage Extra info: Great XC/All Mountain wheelset...
  14. Fat_Ride

Please delete

please delete. thanks
  15. Fat_Ride

Held for RANSOM!!

Been modifying this Scott Ransom for the last few months now and have it pretty much dialled in now... awesome carbon trail bike that can take a beating! Specs: See below, modified parts in RED FRAME: 08 Scott Ransom 10 (HMX carbon) REAR SHOCK: DHX Air 5.0 FORKS: Fox FLOAT RC2 (only around...
  16. Fat_Ride

2010 Fox Racing Shox

For 2010 Fox is again setting new benchmarks in suspension technology. Loads of new features, new products and exciting advancements! FORKS: - FIT damping for the 32 family of forks. The new FIT RLC will bring again a great performance increase for all XC, Marathon, All Mountain and Trail...
  17. Fat_Ride

2009 fox 36 talas rc2- SOLD

Item: 2009 FOX 36 TALAS RC2 Location: Lindfield, Sydney Item Condition: Excellent, just serviced! Reason for selling: 2010 product is coming! Price and price conditions: $990 posted to your door Extra Info: Only a few months old. Just been rebuilt with new seals (both dust wipers and TALAS) and...
  18. Fat_Ride

Eurobike vs. World Champs

I noticed last night that Eurobike and the World Champs this year are on in the same week in September... Probably doesn't effect most people here but don't you think that the organisers of the biggest bike show in the world and the UCI could coordinate things a little better??
  19. Fat_Ride

Netti factory sale!!

This years factory sale will include thousands of discounted Netti clothing products like jerseys, nix and cycling shorts, rainwear, winter & summer gear, gloves, childrens clothing, triathlon, and swimwear! Friday 24th October: 5:30pm - 7:30pm Saturday 25th October: 10am - 3pm Sunday...
  20. Fat_Ride

Want to work with bikes everyday?

Netti Atom is looking for a junior to act as a general hand to assist in everything from building and servicing bikes, processing warranties, packing orders and everything in-between. We need someone who has some limited experience in servicing bikes, heaps of training will be on offer but...