Search results

1. Sic

Roadie crash in Utah

Dude needs to learn to corner: http://theteamrobot.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/skillz.html
  2. Sic

Adam Goodes - sook or wronged man? / Australia - Racist or Naive or No Worries?

It says we're a bunch of racist pricks who like to pretend we're not. Just look at the outrage and bile directed at Goodes, I promise you that would not be the case if he was paler.
  3. Sic

Adam Goodes - sook or wronged man? / Australia - Racist or Naive or No Worries?

So an Indigenous man (probably the leagues most well known) does an Indigenous dance in the Indigenous round and people are upset? When the hell is he supposed to celebrate his culture if not then? Also people boo him more after that and then can say its not racist with a straight face...
  4. Sic

Crash Pics Thread

I smashed my knee into a rock after a small off about 2 years ago, jumped back on the bike finished the ride didn't think much of it. Woke up in the morning and was in a fair amount of pain and couldnt bend my knee much same as you, plus it was rather swollen. After about a week of it getting...
  5. Sic

The Death Penalty

SO by that logic the Indonesian government would have been better off letting them leave the country. The money they've paid for the smack gets to stay in Indo and the drugs leave. All your left with is a supply chain that deals with overseas distributors rather than feeding the smack problem...
  6. Sic

Dirt Magazine as we know it to cease printing.

Its sad to see it go, what I don't quite understand is how something like MBUK can still be around but Dirt is calling it quits? That makes zero sense.
  7. Sic

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Yeah maiming and killing the bulk of an entire generation in a war started over centuries old aristocratic disputes is a great way to build a nation.
  8. Sic

Adjustable Seat Posts

If it feels too good to be true it probably is, plus if its cheaper than the big online retailers and from Indonesia etc its more than likely a scam.
  9. Sic

Post your all mountain bike

Someone gave you a 6 pack for that? I hope you shared it with them.......
  10. Sic

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

You feel for him because he's trying his best? Governing the nation isn't a primary school sports night, you don't get a ribbon for trying hard, you're either up to the task or you're dead weight. Abbott is certainly the latter.
  11. Sic

Black Yeti SB-66 (new Pics page 2)

I did think about taking it off but I do look at it occasionally so why would I bother removing it?
  12. Sic

Post your all mountain bike

Updates to the Yeti, new Stans Hope wheels, Rental bar stem, 1x10 drive train: More pics here: http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?257572-Black-Yeti-SB-66-(new-Pics-page-2)/page2
  13. Sic

Black Yeti SB-66 (new Pics page 2)

Updates, new Hope/Stans wheels, 1x10 drive train, new Rental bars and stem plus RF grips. Oh yeah.
  14. Sic

Sold

bump...........
  15. Sic

Yeti 575

You know its not free right? How much you pay for the Trance....... Awesome 575 though so who cares!
  16. Sic

Sold

Price drop new years bump!
  17. Sic

Sold, Please Delete.

Sent you a pm
  18. Sic

Sold

Also front and rear still here for sale as the set, prefer not to split.
  19. Sic

Sold

QR = Quick release. The rear is a 135x10mm quick release hub, so exactly what you need.
  20. Sic

1x10 without a chainguide

I dont get this at all, why not just run a 2x system with a 2x chain guide? Surely the weight saving isnt worth the hassle of this