1. sane

Little Things You Love

I’m loving omnishambles. Wonder if old mate picked it up from the UCI
  2. sane

2024 World Cup Downhill / EDR

Looks like you can subscribe monthly to me
  3. sane

Yeah, I think what I was trying to get at last night is that the schedule the first 5 races fall within 2 months, then a break, and last 2 are within 1 month. So if you’re a tightarse like me you could subscribe for 2 months, kill it for a bit, then resubscribe for a month. Job done
  4. sane

So, if someone were only interested in watching the dh, the NZ broadcaster staylive could be an option. 2 months sub from early May would take in the first 5 races. Cancel for August and renew early September for a month, Loudonvielle and MSA. Season covered at 3x us5.99/m There’s been a few...
  5. sane

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Was thinking maybe Retrotec, which I’ve been lusting after for years. Very cool
  6. sane

VIC Nicolai Saturn 14ST Medium

Item: Nicolai Saturn 14 ST M, 134mm, Fox Factory Float X Location: Melbourne Item Condition: excellent Reason for selling: Doesn’t suit me like I thought it would unfortunately Price and price conditions: $2500 Extra Info: Looks familiar, yes it does. Sweet frame, wish it had worked out...
  7. sane

Bargain, I’m on it. I’m sure we’ll get stitched up but at least it’s happening
  8. sane

Looks like broadcast will be on down here. Taking their sweet time about it though…
  9. sane

VIC Tractor 36er m/l

This could have also been in the COTFW I guess but I thought I’d give it a crack. Item: Tractor Epic Cruiser Location: Melb inner north Item Condition: As new Reason for selling: No longer curious Price and price conditions: Beyond niche market for this, for sure, but I’d like to see 1k...
  10. sane

Confessions from the fuckwits

Yes the end is in the (countersunk) bolt
  11. sane

The QUICK question thread.....

Today’s packaging wtf award goes to Trek. Yay. That black speck on the left is a seal which will hopefully get my pump working again
  12. sane

So good even Warner couldn’t watch at times
  13. sane

So much drama in the last 10 down. Replay is a must watch. Young kid lays one down, old guy strings one together, and yeah, a conclusion you weren’t expecting. Awesome watch
  14. sane

What are you listening to NOW?

This is a bit of a giggle
  15. sane

Little Things You Hate

I rode Youies last week for the first time in ages. Can confirm that the traffic out west is full horror show. Feel your pain mate
  16. sane

You know you're getting old when ...

So the kids are into tattoos these days, we get that. I have a new colleague, 20 something, and she’s mad into it, arms and hands and all. I overheard a conversation today about the numbers on her knuckles, 1971 and 1973. Oh, it’s my parents’ birth years, we’re very close. YKYGOW you predate...
  17. sane

Little Things You Hate

Maybe?
  18. sane

Red Bull Hardline Maydena

Well that was fun. So ready for the WC
  19. sane

You laugh you lose

Rock pub giggles
  20. sane

Chunt of the year.

Arrests made https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/callous-and-cruel-teens-arrested-over-hit-runs-that-hospitalised-cyclists-20240201-p5f1m9.html