Search results

1. rextheute

Flakey/Flawed Physics Friday

That’s a nice torque wrench .
  2. rextheute

Electric Vehicles etc

Stats , and lies coz we love both in equal measures https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-03-11/electric-car-sales-in-australia-outer-suburbs-overtake-city/103542014
  3. rextheute

Little Things You Hate

I am with you ! pas a ‘ registered tightarse ‘ clothes used to last a few years … now even sitting on my dresser wfh - 6 months is a ‘ long time ‘ esp for undercrackets armour ‘ “ balls of steel ? “
  4. rextheute

Electric Vehicles etc

Proton jumbuck
  5. rextheute

Little Things You Hate

@rockmoose - if you like the more reasonably priced shorts try k-hub they makea ripoff of the fxd / yakka etc . only down side is the pockets are a bit lightweight - ( cotton ) however they are less than $25 and quite comfy And come in 2 colours …kahki / blue - I have some king gees which are...
  6. rextheute

Bargain buys thread

COLOURED RACEFACE CHESTER PEDALS Nylon composite pedals with sealed bearings and grip pins on both sides. These pedals RRP for $100 and we are offering them for $50 for the next week! Green, red, blue, purple, aqua and pink available! cycle station albury farcebork offer
  7. rextheute

How’s the weather!

Just thundered enough to make me n the dog shit our pants , temp dropping big drops , see how we go in Macedon Ranges edit - it’s dark and oooooky now
  8. rextheute

What does your day look like?

I had to ask why someone at work thought it was okay to ‘ not wear shoes today ‘ in the office …….. oh yeah and they answered in the superfuckoffannoying grrrrlll talk like it’s hot today , and like they are just feet yes , they are in hr dept or people and culture gronks
  9. rextheute

Signa Sports with Liquidity issues .... (CRC/Wiggle/Probike/Nukeproof/Vitus)

I still want a Nukeproof scout in yellow or the industrial grey colour ..
  10. rextheute

What does your day look like?

@Dales Cannon “dusty, vibratory and bumpy and hot” To be fair sounds like not a bad night out !
  11. rextheute

Thoughts on Enduro certified convertible helmets

Hate on me all you like . But Specilized are doing a sale at present . I have an older Ambush , no it’s not a full face nor convertible - but I like it for the back of the head protection , and it is cool to ride in - as in fantastic airflow . The newer ones have mips and anti if you wish to...
  12. rextheute

Little Things You Love

Do you know Peter Portelli ? ‘Porta-pug ‘ in Turella Sydney - long story short , I worked for Peugeot …. A while ago …
  13. rextheute

What made you decide to e-bike?

The run it till it stops - I have given mine hell for over 6,000km it’s been wet , hot , dusty and my Lardy arse on it . It is still on the top 5 things I have bought in my lifetime . But a new one is or seems expensive . Still want a new one if I ride 4,000 km this yr .
  14. rextheute

Formula One world championship

just for you @tubby74
  15. rextheute

Formula One world championship

Oooohhhh snneeeeky fuck But , it’s big business . Big risks big rewards . I vote for he woke up and said ‘fk , y not ‘ ….. dressed in crocheted man ‘ jarmies
  16. rextheute

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

^^ hey , I resemble that comment !
  17. rextheute

Little Things You Hate

The price of a rear shock … fk me dead - what happened ? $600 for a shock and that’s the ‘ low end ‘ I’m looking at the DNM from cycling deal I figure I can buy 4- 6 of them … I mean one has to be okay ? seriously tho this is madness . even a service kit is $80
  18. rextheute

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Okay so I rode it …after doing gardening / paving on the weekend I felt good, over the last month I’ve lost a little bit of weight - but can get into my old shorts - which is a Win . So , I found out , it’s sooo much fun , but the last 3 Kay’s were a bit harder . Will go again , once my arse...
  19. rextheute

Little Things You Hate

I’ll reply as ‘Macedon Ranges ‘ …. But really it’s Romsey , so within striking distance of Woodend / Daylesford / Castlemaine / Kyneton . it’s nice - I went to work in Port Melbourne today it’s a 55-60 mins trip …. At 6am hahaha some may call it a Tradie town , or a commuter town - we are all...