Search results

1. A

VIC 2015 Banshee Phantom Med Brand New SOLD! Thank You

Item: 2015 Banshee Phantom Med Location:Melbourne Item Condition:Brand New. Never Built up. Reason for selling:Just finished a build and bought this on impulse to build up slowly. I'm having way too much fun on my rigid SS at the moment and it's a waste having such a nice frame sitting...
  2. A

2015 Salsa El Mariachi SS

Finally finished my first SS build and I couldn't be happier with the ride. When you get it right it's very smooth and fast. I must admit I am a singlespeed convert. Something about having one gear and no suspension just takes me back to the good old days of bombing the trails on bmx bikes as...
  3. A

VIC 2014 Banshee Spitfire 650b Large XX1 SOLD

Item: 2014 Banshee Spitfire 650b Large Black Location: Hurstbridge Item Condition: Immaculate condition. Reason for selling: #CX Price and price conditions: $3800 Extra Info: Bought this bike 12 months ago with the intention to ride more enduro but living between Smiths Gully and Plenty...
  4. A

WTB: Blk Mrkt Killswitch Small Frame Only

Item: Blk Mrkt Killswitch Small Location:Willing to pay for postage but I am in Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay:You tell me Extra Info:I am after a frame only
  5. A

Hardtail Frame options in Raw

I have done a search but all the posts were outdated. Currently building a Slopestyle bike and was going to get the Killswitch but I am having more than a few issues trying to get my hand one so I might just build a hardtail for now. What are the best Boutique raw frame going at the moment...
  6. A

Blk Mrkt Killswitch

Alright I have decided that with a payrise comes a new bike and I've had a funny feeling in my undies for this frame for some time now. Any Idea on being able to keep this build as local as possible? I had found a Black Market Dealer last year whilst searching and they were in sydney but I...
  7. A

SOLD 2012 Intense M9 FRO - Bos, Ti Spring, Saint, Mavic, Hope $3800

Item: 2012Intense M9 FRO Medium Location: Diamond Creek Item Condition: Excellent Condition (frame is 10 rides old) (All other parts are under a year old). This bike has been owned by person that doesn't have large enough testicles to hit booters or most A lines. The rear wheels has a tiny...
  8. A

Hardtail XC bike

Item: Cross Country Hardtail Complete Bike Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: $500-$1000 Extra Info: My brother is after a cheap hardtail XC bike to commute and do some off road. PM me photos and condition of bikes and I'll pass it onto him. Thank guys!
  9. A

2011-2012 specialized Demo II med

Item: 2011-2012 specialized Demo II Location: Victoria Price range/Willing to Pay: $3000-$3500? Extra Info: looking for an excellent condition Demo II in medium. I have been looking for quite some time and buy doing this wanted thread hopefully that gets me across the line!!
  10. A

VIC 24 inch wheel set plus hardtail build parts.

Basically I have a frame (NS Suburban) sitting around doing nothing and am looking to build it up and use it as a commuter as the BMX isn't the easiest to travel distances on. I am looking for 24" wheels in single speed in good to excellent condition. I will also need Bars, Stem, Rigid...