Search results

1. Rid3R13

Smash repairers/Machinists/Truck drivers or anyone with an opinion.

Hi Guys, Today on my way home from work, I did something stupid... Ran up a truck drivers ass.. Not my brightest moment. My car and the truck where still both drivable, nobody hurt. The only damage to his truck was a bend in the rear bumper, below the hydraulic lift. Driver and I...
  2. Rid3R13

NSW sold

Item: POC VPD 2.0 Knee Guards Size Small Location: Hills District Item Condition: Near New, Tried on once. Reason for selling: Too Small Price and price conditions: $100 ONO Extra Info: Got a medium size, best guards I've ever used. Comfortable and minimal shifting around when riding. No...
  3. Rid3R13

Sold

SOLDSOLD sold
  4. Rid3R13

Sold

Soldsoldsold
  5. Rid3R13

Which Derailleur for a 2008 Specialized Epic

Hi Guys, My Brother has just picked up an Epic frame and is building it up. Can anyone recommend a front derailleur? From what I've read it needs a clamped derailleur I'm just unsure if they differ sizes (diameter of clamp) and wether it matters how many rings he'll be running. He'll be...
  6. Rid3R13

Whistler Winter 12/13

Did a search and could find anything covering the coming snow season in whistler. Myself and a couple of buddies are heading to the mountain mid january for three weeks of boarding, I'm just looking for advice on accommodation. HI-Whistler and Fireside Lodge are the two spots I'm considering...
  7. Rid3R13

Help me find my next machine.

G'day burners, since june 2008 I've been riding a Specialized Pitch. When I bought it, it was more or less an XC bike labeled "all mountain". Being a young fellow it was natural for me to have complete and total disregard for my safety. So i took it upon myself to ride this bike...
  8. Rid3R13

Need help servicing an X-Fusion 02.

Good evening burners'. I am just wondering wether anyone knows where I could find an X-fusion servicing manual or if anyone with the right amount of detailed knowledge would like to post the steps in order for me to service my 08' X-Fusion 02. It has never been serviced and thats probably...
  9. Rid3R13

Cable Housing.

So, someone enlighten me. I've tried a few different brands but non seems to last any longer than 4-5 months. My question to you. What is the best cable housing? Why? How long did you use it before you had to replace it?
  10. Rid3R13

Please delete.

goneski's!
  11. Rid3R13

Falls Creek In the Winter.

I've just got word that my family are going to falls creek for ten days in about three weeks time. I'm not much of a skier/boarder and was considering taking my bike. Has anyone had any experience with snow riding? Is it worth taking a bike or is it all too hard? Any advice is appreciated.
  12. Rid3R13

Fox 36 Talas - Travel Adjust not working.

G'day burners I purchase a Fox 36 Talas fork back last october. About two days ago I went to decrease the travel (from 130mm to 100mm) and there was no change. Also there was hardly a change when i changed the dial from 160mm to 130mm.The forks a working fine, they just won't adjust from...
  13. Rid3R13

If I was to work in a bike shop...?

If I was to work in a bike shop would I be obligated to by the band of bike they sell? For instance if i were to get a job at an Avanti+ bike shop, would It be inappropriate for me to buy a transition TR450 over a specialized Demo 8 etc. I am looking at working in a shop for a year or so after...
  14. Rid3R13

Fox Transition Vs. TSG Evolution Vs. Pro-Tec B2/classic Vs. POC Receptor.

After years of riding with XC style helmets, I've decided to take a step in a different direction. The "skate style" helmet of whatever the shit it's called seems worth giving a whirl but never owning one before I'm not quite sure where to start. If anyone has any recommendations, advice...
  15. Rid3R13

Sold

soldsoldsold
  16. Rid3R13

All Rounder Tyres

I've had a search but couldn't find much relevant. So, I'm looking for a set of tyres that suit the "all mountain" category, I have been running specialized Eskars for 18 months now and I'm looking for something different. Just like everything I'd want them to be relatively light and...
  17. Rid3R13

DH UCI Rule Change. *PETITION*

I'm not sure if this has already been posted, I just found it on Pinkbike, This year, the UCI has changed back the rules about wearing the National Champion's Jersey. A National Champion will now have to wear the National Champs jersey in ALL timed runs, and on the podium. Look inside...
  18. Rid3R13

NSW Fox Flux Camo Small----SOLD

Sold sold sold
  19. Rid3R13

Dave's Specialized Pitch

Frame - 08' Specialized Pitch Blue Rear shock - X-Fusion Front shock/fork - Fox 36 Talas RC2 Handlebars - Raceface Atlas FR Stem - Syncros FR Headset - Canecreek S1 Grips - ODI- Ruffian Saddle - Specialized Enduro Seatpost - Specialized Enduro Front brake -Juicy 5 203mm Rear brake -...
  20. Rid3R13

For Sale, Apparel Section.

Admin, I thought it might be a good idea to categorize the apparel section in the trading area. Its a bit of a shit storm and trying to find what i need by scrolling down the pages of guards, helmets and last seasons 2nd TLD jerseys reminds me of the bottom of my wardrobe. Just an idea