Search results

1. M

[Found] 26/27" straight steerer qr air fork please (Perth, WA)

Item: 26/27" straight steerer 60/80mm QR air fork (15mm non boost axle could also work) Location: Perth, WA Item Condition: Not farked Price and price conditions: <$100 Extra Info: It'll be for my 10 year old daughter, so air is kinda a must
  2. M

FOUND 29" QR rear wheel

Item: 29" QR rear wheel Location: Perth, WA Price range/Willing to Pay: $100 Extra Info:A 27.5" plus QR wheel may also work? Just want to keep my old Tallboy LT running :)
  3. M

FOUND 26" Super Gravity or Double Down tyre

Item: Close to new 26" Super Gravity or Double Down tyre Location: Hobart Item Condition: Newer the better Price and price conditions: $ less than new Basically looking at something for the rear of my Surge Evo to do the upcoming Enduros at Maydena. So must be tubeless and able to pedal it a bit.
  4. M

FOUND 2 or 4 NEW 11 speed chain links

Item full name and model etc. 2 or 4 new chain links in an 11 speed (SRAM preferred) Location Hobart Item condition description NEW Price and price conditions A couple of bucks? This isn't going to fly.....
  5. M

How many extra links to start with for the chain (11 speed)

Howdy, I'm going from the following on a Santa Cruz Tallboy LT: 32 tooth chain ring 11-42 cassette to 30 tooth chain ring 11-50 cassettee How many extra links should I start with?
  6. M

Wolftooth Goatlink bolt replacement

Hi All, Does anyone know where an equivalent to: https://www.wolftoothcomponents.com/collections/replacement-parts/products/roadlink-goatlink-replacement-bolt can be found? The cost to buy one with shipping puts me well on the way to buying a new Goatlink. It's an M10 1mm pitch bolt. Cheers
  7. M

Identify a Specialized Seat

Hi Gang, My ass likes this seat, and I'm putting together a Surge Evo (hardtail), so I'd like to find another of this seat. Could you help identify it please? Cheers
  8. M

FOUND Schwalbe Big Betty UST 26x2.4

Item: Schwalbe Big Betty UST 26x2.4 Location: Hobart Item Condition: Usable Price and price conditions: $50??? Extra Info: Old man back means a big fat tyre out back for my hard tail
  9. M

NS Surge Evo frame in Large (17")

Item: NS Surge Evo frame in Large (17") Location: Perth, WA Item Condition:Not stuffed Cheers, Justin
  10. M

26" full suspension frame in large (to fit ~179cm me!)

Item: Large 26" frame with shock and possibly fork (120-150mm rear travel). Location: Perth, WA Price range/Willing to Pay:$400 Extra Info:My 2005 Heckler is a medium and just to small as I'm 179cm, so need frame/shock/maybe fork to swap all my bits over to. QR rear please.
  11. M

Something like a Pike 454 (20mm maxle 100-140mm travel and 26")

Item: Pike 454 or similar fork with 20mm maxle and 26", and an be straight or tapered. Location: Perth, Western Australia Price range/Willing to Pay: $200+ Extra Info: I am looking for a fork I can ideally adjust on the fly from 100 to 140mm that is air (can live with coil though), has a...
  12. M

2000ish Marzochhi Bomber Z1 Preload adjuster query

Hi All, My 2000ish Marzocchi Z1s are having some dampening issues, so I opened them up to find a metal tube on one leg, and not the other (pulled the dampening adjusters). The picture shows the tube. Should there be a tube on both sides, or no tube at all? Looking at the manual indicates...
  13. M

27.5" fork, tapered, 120-150mm travel and a 20mm axle

So brains trust can you help me out? I need the following: Tapered fork (I could live with a straight jobbie) 27.5" wheel size Travel anywhere from 120-150mm A 20mm axle. It's all for a potential British steel hard tail build :)
  14. M

175mm STX RC left hand crank

Item: 175mm STX RC left hand crank Location: Perth Price range/Willing to Pay: $20 Extra Info:I have the four bolt cranks with the spider, so it is the spiderless side I need
  15. M

WA 140 mm six bolt disc

Item: 140 mm six bolt disc Location: Perth Price range/Willing to Pay:$20 Extra Info::mullet:
  16. M

All posts needing admin approval

Hi Admins, all of my posts are coming up saying they need to be approved by an admin. I used to be able to post.... Help please :)