Search results

1. hosssbosss

QLD SOLD - Scott Ransom 900 Tuned - XL size - Excellent condition

Item: 2019 Scott Ransom 900 Tuned - XL size Location: Bunya 4055 Qld Item Condition: excellent Reason for selling: purchased new bike Price and price conditions: $8500 ono Extra Info: see below; Bike is in fantastic condition, with a brand new and unridden front triangle/seat stay which was...
  2. hosssbosss

Sold Ibis Mojo HDR 27.5 - Nextie wheels, SRAM XX1

Item: 2014 Ibis Mojo HDR Location: Bunya, Brisbane Item Condition: Very good Reason for selling: update Price and price conditions: $2700 Extra Info: Time to sell my much loved Mojo. This bike has been fantastic, and has been well maintained for the two or so years I’ve had it as the second...
  3. hosssbosss

QLD SOLD! Sram X0 PG990 9 speed 11-32 cassette - brand new in box! (x2)

Item: Sram X0 PG990 9sp 11-32 cassette Location: Chermside West Item Condition: New in box Reason for selling: No longer required Price and price conditions: $45 Extra Info: I have two of these for sale. Contact Quentin - 0414 408474 Pictures: yes
  4. hosssbosss

QLD SOLD Norco katmandu 17" 2008 barely used - Dropped to $280

Bump and price dropped again...
  5. hosssbosss

Price drop to $300 Bump and price drop!
  6. hosssbosss

Up for sale is a 2008 NORCO KATMANDU hardtail, barely used, as the pics show. 17" aluminium frame Mechanical disc brakes 21 speed Shimano gears Stainless spokes Alloy rims Located in Ferny Hills $280
  7. hosssbosss

Avid Elixir CR Mag levers flipping forward to easily for some reason - AARRGH!

These levers have done stuff all work, so i"m surprised they are in need of a rebuild kit already. I haven't played with the forward clicking bit either. Might make up a little chock to hold them back...:pop2:
  8. hosssbosss

Bugger, I was thinking maybe I hadn't bled them correctly or something. Thanks for the input guys :)
  9. hosssbosss

Hi all, I have a frustrating problem with my Elixir levers flicking forward when I'm riding. I realise that this feature is to help stop the pistons being compressed when the wheel is out, but normally it takes a deliberate and firm force to click them forward. At the moment they are...
  10. hosssbosss

Anyone around the Northside Brissy area have an M970 XTR crank removal tool?

Keen to borrow or even buy the TL-FC35 crank removal tool if someone has it? Very frustrating without... Would appreciate it mucho!
  11. hosssbosss

QLD Looking for the XTR M970 crank tool - TL-FC35

Anyone have one lying around they want to part with?
  12. hosssbosss

QLD SOLD pending payment... Shimano 'New XT' M785 front and rear brakes

Item: Shimano XT M785 Brake set Location: Ferny Hills, Brisbane Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: No longer have the bike they came off Price and price conditions: $230 posted Extra Info: These have been sitting in my shed since they were removed from a bike I sold. Slight...
  13. hosssbosss

Longer brake line for Avid Elixirs

Sweet, so I'll have to have a looky at Goodridge/Jagwire pre cut hoses then! Just need to measure up what length I'll need, and see who gets the closest...
  14. hosssbosss

Thanks for the input guys. What happens with the crimped on ends of the brake line though? Are specific tools required? I can bleed em no worries, just never had to change lines!
  15. hosssbosss

Just wondering what the best way to go about getting a longer brake line for my Avid Elixirs would be? I can install it, but just not sure of the most cost effective way of getting my hands on a longer line.
  16. hosssbosss

XT M785 bleeding

Hmmm...I was trying to adapt Avid bleeding methods/equipment to the XT's, and not having any luck! Think I might just bite the bullet and buy a Shimano bleed kit, although there only seems to be genuine Shimano ones around - at a silly price. Did you guys use the Shimano kit when bleeding em?