Search results

1. ozzybmx

Hayes/Manitou 200mm/203mm to 220mm PM adaptor.

Item: As above Location: Adelaide Price range/Willing to Pay: ??? Extra Info: On the off chance that someone has one of these. I'll continue to run a 203mm as I can find one without stupid postage. I need a 42 or a 43 as I don't care about adding a washer under or skimming a bees dick of alu...
  2. ozzybmx

Roadie recall on Dura Ace and Ultegra

https://www.cyclingnews.com/news/shimano-to-recall-680000-ultegra-and-dura-ace-cranksets-due-to-crash-risk/
  3. ozzybmx

FOUND ! 110mm BOOST x 20mm front wheel.

Item: 110mm BOOST x 20mm front wheel. Location: Radelaide Price range/Willing to Pay: Cheaper than Ze Germans Extra Info: Rather than placing an order with Ze Gees, there must be plenty of you with a smashed rear wheel and a spare front. Must be BOOST (or what is referred to as superBOOST...
  4. ozzybmx

WTB Direct mount stem (DH) 31.8mm

Item: Direct mount stem for 31.8mm bars Location: Adelaide, will pay for express postage. Price range/Willing to Pay: Cheaper than retail. Extra Info: Not looking to lock one in to buy until I get the fork and work out where I need the bars and where the stem will end up. Secondhand is...
  5. ozzybmx

GCN+ what is coming up, anything good, who is watching what ?

Par Arinsal starts tonight at 20:30 with Jnr Womans. Docos: Tommy Godwin Hardest year.
  6. ozzybmx

How many bikes does a Burner own poll ?

Yes we can. Complete bikes only, no frames or no half built. Bikes can belong to your whole household as you probably paid for them and certainly look after them. Feel free to list your collection in comments.
  7. ozzybmx

The burner bike size poll.

Pick your normal sized bike. Poll not visible until you vote and names displayed.
  8. ozzybmx

Ibis HG freehub

Item: Ibis propriety HG freehub Location: SA Price range/Willing to Pay: ? Extra Info: On the off chance someone has upgraded their Ripmo, Ripley, Mojo etc and has one of these laying round. Looking for an HG freewheel for a set of propriety Ibis wheels. Currently has a XD driver but...
  9. ozzybmx

FOUND

Item: Black 104bcd wide/narrow 32t chainring. Location: Will pay for post. Price range/Willing to Pay: Cheaper the better. Extra Info: Told someone whos kid is keeps dropping their chain that I would fix it for them. Went to my chainring stack to find everything but a standard W/N 104bcd...
  10. ozzybmx

The eeb quick or stupid questions thread.

Just because non-eeb riders dont like ebike stuff in their normal threads. Bosch KIOX 300. I've had a mess around with different modes to see if I can get this to change with different motor efforts. Are the watts displayed on the interface my input power minus the ebike motor help or total...
  11. ozzybmx

FOUND : Fox 38 short mudguard

Item: Fox 38 shorty mudguard Location: Will pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: $30 from Ze Germans, $60 posted from numerous places here. Somewhere in between including postage to SA. German order is about to be paid for but it will be 2-6 weeks away from delivery. Extra Info...
  12. ozzybmx

WTB - Trail or Enduro bike size LARGE in 29"

Item: 140mm - 170mm Trail/enduro, must be modern large and 29", if you think you have a big Med or small XL I'll run some numbers. Location: SA but can pay for shipping. Item Condition: Good. Reason for buying: Son just sold his Med bike, looking for a Large. Price and price conditions...
  13. ozzybmx

SA WTB - Road/CX Hydro shifter disc brake levers.

Item: As above, would prefer 11spd Shimano but 10 or 11spd SRAM will work too. Must be post mount. Location: SA but will pay shipping. Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on what you have. Extra Info: Looking to drop-bar one of the carbon MTB frames we have here. Picture for reference.
  14. ozzybmx

Tour De Farkin 2023 - Starts Sat 1st July

Get on it, you have 3 chances from today (17th June French Time) to answer TDF quiz questions to try and get more points for trades. You get 8 trades across the whole TDF, potentially 2 additional trades if you get enough points in the quiz. TDF starts on 1/7/22, team rosters will be available...
  15. ozzybmx

The 36er thread.

They're coming ! I asked for an update a few days ago and just got a reply back from Trentasei36 (www.36pollici.it) that they would be putting up prices and pre-orders next week for their steel frames, then the carbon frames in June. Currently limited options on tyres and rims, tyres weighing...
  16. ozzybmx

SA WTB - 29 Singlespeed frame/forks

Item: Singlespeed frame (+forks if you have them) - Prefer steel but will consider other materials. Location: Adelaide. Price range/Willing to Pay: Frame dependant. Extra Info: Looking at building a SS up, thinking someone here has a frame/forks or complete that they aren't using. Bike needs...
  17. ozzybmx

Drones ?

Anyone had or got one ? I've never owned or even flew one but been looking at them for quite a few years now. Always though it would be pretty cool to get some aerial footage or take pictures. The DJI Mavic Mini 2 is right at the top of most drone review lists as having good features, good...
  18. ozzybmx

SA WTB - Bontrager Line Dropper cartridge 150mm

Item: Bontrager Line Dropper cartridge 150mm Location: Adelaide Item Condition: New or used Reason for buying: Bloody kids breaking shit. Price: <$100 Extra Info: Part number W564867 came from my local Trek store, also open to someone locating one locally or online and posting me the link...
  19. ozzybmx

Fox Creek Bike Park - South Australia

About time this place had its own thread. The rebuild of Fox Creek after the December 2019 fire destroyed the whole park is remarkable. Still a lot to do but building it back bigger and better. Toilets, a Kiosk, shelters, water, shuttle pick up/drop areas, carparks, skills area's and new...
  20. ozzybmx

DT EX511 rims with included nipple and washer.

Would have usually put this as a quick question or in the wheelbuild thread but we have the last hub sitting in a basket and need an answer quickly. Building #2 son, the wheel smasher :rolleyes: a new set of wheels, DT350's Competitions and EX511 rims. The EX511 rims come with a set of 15mm...