Search results

1. BT180

New Bike Park for Sydney - Glenworth Valley

#nevergofullfroth
  2. BT180

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Well they did say it will be a total b!tch :D Rear triangle off, into the vice, etc..
  3. BT180

What a can of worms. When replacing my broken coil shock with the air shock, i noticed some play in the main pivot bearings. Understandable since they've been going over 2 years without being touched. Off to Commencal I go and get some fresh bearings. That was the easy part - can't get these...
  4. BT180

Yep, I posted on Commencal owners group on FB and there's been a couple
  5. BT180

You guys are soft. Assegai front and back or you're not even trying!
  6. BT180

Yeah, probably enough difference to amplify things, even though Cascade are adamant it's the bike's design, not the link.
  7. BT180

Not that I've seen, but i'm 2nd owner on the shock without a receipt, so warranty will be a miracle. Will tray and track down original owner and see if they have a receipt. Best I can do really. Not the best design. Explains why Commencal originally specced bikes with coils when the AM29 first...
  8. BT180

I managed to snap my coil shock! Apparently not that uncommon on bikes with yoke linkages, such as my Meta, Levo and Kenevo. Fox even recently recommended coils not be fitted on them - https://www.ridefox.com/fox17/help.php?m=bike&id=1138 Emailed Cascade and they reckon their link wouldn't...
  9. BT180

Yikes, that's random!
  10. BT180

ooohh how's the XPA?
  11. BT180

New (to me) app - Relive

Not sue this was the intended use of 'post your ride' :D:D
  12. BT180

Yep, will be wasted on flow trails. My local is full of rocky chunder and drops though, so should be perfect. They make a point of telling you to take the air out of your shock or the coil off and cycling through the full suspension travel to make sure the clearances are good.
  13. BT180

I convinced a mate of mine to buy the Process 153 linkage, so we split shipping, but it was $78 USD in total. This wasn't a cheap exercise, so expecting noticeable results! Amazing there's a market for this stuff and there's so many bike that can apparently be improved. I guess frames are just...
  14. BT180

Nope. Doesn't change static geo, just wheel position at full bottom out. They recommend going up a spring rate also to account for the new leverage curve. Previously my 500lb spring only gave about 20-25% sag. Now with this installed it's at 40%! Will probs have to go up to a 550lb.
  15. BT180

Yep, I've noticed that too. It's not cheap, so not surprisingly people wouldn't want to admit to it not working. The rocker is pretty similar in dimensions, just the shaping and location of the yoke bolt location being the main differences. Biggest change is in the increased yoke length.
  16. BT180

Been a bit quiet on here recently, with not many meaningful changes to the sled for a while. Also coming back from a broken wrist after axing myself at the bike park a couple of months ago, so not much riding going on! Anywho, what better way to fill in the time when injured, than to spend $$ on...
  17. BT180

I've never had a non-OEM hub before. The Formula hub that came on the bike has been dying a slow death, so feels good to upgrade. And #matchymatchy of course!
  18. BT180

Rabbits Yeti SB150

That’s why they have shuttles!
  19. BT180

Night rides - Sydney area

Let me know when you're on the beaches and i'll see if I can join
  20. BT180

2018 Ibis Ripmo

#colostomybag