Search results

1. DMan

Sold 5-10 impact VXI eu44

Item: 5-10 Impact VXI. EU44. Flat pedal shoes Location: SEQLD Condition: Good. Still many rides to go Price: $30 plus post Reason: Decluttering Pics: aye
  2. DMan

Frame bearing press and extractor

I want to do the frame/suspension bearings on my carbon frame. What kit are people using to extract/ press in the bearings? Other than Park which I know is great but I can't afford. So that probably knocks out half of you...
  3. DMan

Sold 2020 Rockshox Super Delux Select+ $350

Item: 2020 Super Delux Select plus trunnion. 185x 52.5. Megneg fitted. Includes original can and spacers. Off a Cube Stereo but should fit a Norco Sight I believe? Location: SE QLD Condition: Excellent Price: $350 plus post Reason: Selling Cube with original shock Pics: Sure
  4. DMan

Sold Ethnies. EU 43

Item: Ethnie flats with Michelin soles. Very grippy. 43EU. Beige/ Grey in color Location: SEQLD Condition: Excellent Reason: Excess Price: $35 plus post Photos: Sure
  5. DMan

Sold Scott Boa flats $50

Item: Scott Voltage boa flats. EU43 but run just a smidge small. Ran them for a few weeks hoping they'd stretch. Olive green Location: SEQLD Condition: Excellent. Soles great Reason: Just a bit too small. Price: $50 plus post. Have some new spare complete boas for them too Pics: sure
  6. DMan

Sold 29" Duroc 40 Boost front wheel

Item: As above. 15X110. 40mm external. 34mm internal. 28 spoke Location: SE QLD Condition: Good. Bearings are good and it runs pretty much true Reason: No 29er... Price: $60 plus post Pics: Yes. can provide a complete wheel pic if necessary
  7. DMan

Sold 29" 2.5WT EXO Assegai

Item: 29" 2.5WT Exo Assguy. Happy to post Location: SE QLD Condition: Very good. Very little riding on it before wheel taken off Reason: No 29er wheels. Well other than my wife's which all take 2.3s.... Price: $50 plus post Pics: Sure
  8. DMan

Sold 2016 Fox 34 Factory FIT4 with Kashima damage

Item: 2016 Fox 34 29er 140mm boost Factory FIT4 fork. Extensive Kashima damage. Like it when I bought the fork to experiment with mullet. The fork still works well. I gave it a lowers oil change and put new foam rings in it. No idea of the service history sorry. I did lightly sand them back and...
  9. DMan

Wheel bearing came out...

Pooop. I removed the cassette off a wheel and the bearing came out as well. I've tried pressing it back in but it gets to here and then stops. I'm frightened to crank on the press as it came out easy enough with the cassette.... Thoughts??
  10. DMan

Sold Pending--2020 Cube Stereo HPC 140 $2400-- $2200-- $2000-- $1900

Item: 2020 Cube Stereo. Medium. 27.5. carbon frame. 160/140 travel. Manitou Mattoc Comp with Dorado airspring fork. Fox DPS Evol shock. 12sp Shimano. XT shifter/ derailleur. SLX cassette. New chain. New deore 170mm crankset with new Oneup switch 32t chainring. Fulcrum red 55 boost wheelset. 28mm...
  11. DMan

Leyne Ally Computer Ap

Can someone see if it's just my phone as it used to be there? I run a Lezyne Mega computer and wanted to reload the App on my phone but I can find it anywhere in the Google playstore. Only the LED and sensor apps show up for me.
  12. DMan

Sold 2020 Fox 36 Rhythm 140, 29er, boost with 50lb Smashpot coil $650

Item: As in description. Excellent condition. Clean stanchions. Film on legs. 180mm steerer. 6hrs since coil went in and the fork had a Hyperservice done by NS Dynamics at the same time Location: SE QLD Condition: Excellent Price: $650+ post Reason: No 29er Pics: Yes. Can post more
  13. DMan

Changing a smashpot spring

I'd like to change my spring in my fork. I've read the document from Vorsprung and it seems sensible enough. Anyone done one and is there anything extra to know that the manual doesn't tell you?
  14. DMan

Do cassettes come with spacers??

I need a 1.85mm spacer to fit 11sp 11-42 cassette to a road HG hub. Do the spacers come with the cassette or do I need to order it separately?
  15. DMan

Shimano 11sp 105 R7000 11-42 vs SLX 11sp 11-42

What's the difference? I need a new cassette for the wife's gravel bike. Can I run either? It presently has a Sunrace 11sp 11-42.
  16. DMan

Tubeless valves for Gravel rims

Can anyone recommend a tubeless valve for a narrow bed rim? I'm trying to convert my GB rims but the bases of the ones I have for my mtbs are too wide and tyre bead won't fit around them...
  17. DMan

Which chain for GX cassette and XT derailleur

I need a new chain for my Franken-drive. Because I couldn't get a MS driver for my new wheel I was forced to go GX. Then I went a OneUp switch oval chainring for good measure.... Franken-drive! So for a new chain would I be better to go GX to match the cassette seeing the only thing Shimano now...
  18. DMan

Sold MT610 boost 170mm 12sp crankset+ 32t chainring

Item: MT610 boost 12sp crankset with 32t chainring. 170mm. This isn't a DM crankset. Location: SEQLD Condition: Good. Some scratches and scuffing but no deep gouges Price: $80 posted Reason: I really want to mount the fucking OneUp Switch chainring I bought and need DM cranks!! Pics: Yes
  19. DMan

Does the spider come off a MT610 crank

I bought a Oneup switch chainring and adapter for my Mt610 crankset. On the Mtbdirect website said it suited MT610 cranks but now I've pulled the cranks off I can't see how the "spider" comes off? Am I missing something or is this crankset just not DM capable?
  20. DMan

Sold 10-45 SLX cassette $160--$140 posted

Item: NIB 12sp SLX 10-45 cassette. $140 posted Location: QLD Condition: Spankers. I took it out of the box to fit it but then put it back in when I realised I'd been sent a 29er rear wheel instead of a 27.5 Reason: New wheel is XD Price: $170-- 160-- 140 posted Pics: It's a cassette