Search results

1. P

240V inverter to make coffee??

sleep is the easy part, at least we don't have to have sex with you.
  2. P

Sold shimano 10 speed casette 11-36

sold
  3. P

pending pick up today
  4. P

old helmet usage

Perfect , the kind of answers i was looking for . i take it you mean the foam under the helmet shell, not the foam in the padding .
  5. P

old helmet usage

While quite a few people still ride bikes that are over 10 years old, at what age limit should you consider retiring safety gear. i have an Old Bell fullface helmet that was purchased around 2009, it got a few years usage. then it sat on the shelf in the garage for the last 8 years . i only...
  6. P

Long term bang for buck

still use the same specialized saddle i got in 2012. its been rotated over 3 more bikes.
  7. P

sorry, just saw you pm. only home for 30 minutes today.
  8. P

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

ordered the new bleeding edge attachment for Sram brakes, so i can shorten hose lengths and re-bleed my brakes.
  9. P

Item: 10 speed cassette 11-36 range Location: canberra Item Condition: used Reason for selling: no longer being used Price and price conditions: 30 Extra Info: prefer pick up, will post at buyers expense Pictures:
  10. P

ACT SOLD xt shimano rear shifter and Derailleur 10 speed

Item: Shimano XT rear derailleur and shifter 10 speed Location: canberra Item Condition:used Reason for selling:no longer needed Price and price conditions:50 Extra Info: used for about 6months on a bike i no longer have, just taking up space. dont have cable housing, of the bar mounts...
  11. P

Giant Anthem or trance?

shadowflyer, did you make a choice ?
  12. P

bought new tyre sealant, ready to do the tubeless conversion, got home from bike shop, then found out i need a new attachment for the avid bleed kit.. :(
  13. P

Giant Anthem or trance?

i had an 2016 anthem. which was 100 travel front and back. id taken the anthem down, Pork barrel and double dissolution at stromlo on a number of occasions, it was able to get me through, but i never felt comfortable. may have been partly due to pressures and suspension setting and the steeper...
  14. P

i already have 2 camelbacks . 1, with 2litre bladder, and l and a small pocket for phone car keys. the other a 3 litre bladder and senough storage pockets and clips to attatch a full-face helmet and body armor, as well being great for full day hikes with wet weather gear . on hot summer days...
  15. P

it is a new bike:D
  16. P

attached a side loading bottle cage. then discovered theres not enough room to fit a full sized bottle in the frame. i havent bought a drink bottle in years, have enough of them floating around from race entries over the years. not even sure if its worth it, 600ml is better than no water at...
  17. P

Sold ks lev integra sold

sold
  18. P

New bike ideas

i was in a similar boat of what too look at, tried, treks, specialized, norco, and giant. ive recently purchased a Merida one forty 800. value for money, it was the best bike i could find, with all the parts wanted. they still have them discounted via 99 bikes.
  19. P

Sold ks lev integra sold

sold pending payment