Search results

1. parallax

Zombies walk the Earth - What do you do??

Situation: The dead have risen and are now walking the Earth in hordes searching for the living to feast upon and help burgeon their ranks. Mission: Survive. What do you do? Where do you go? How do you survive? Any inventive tips/tricks for killing zombies?
  2. parallax

Don't make 'em like they used to.

No need for discbrakes, carbon bars or clip-in pedals for this sturdy cyclist.
  3. parallax

Firefox improvement adivce inside!

Big props to MacGyver over at UER.CA for providing this insightful information. From all accounts, it vastly speeds up internet (read:pr0n loading) browsing. And yes Tu_Plang - it does work on a mac from what I've heard.:p
  4. parallax

The Einstein Flip??

The Einstein Flip Weird science.
  5. parallax

Where to go when farkin.net is down?

Bumped across this cool site. It's not farkin.net but it's pretty close. www.fark.com
  6. parallax

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Hope I'm the first. Merry Christmas farkiners, take it easy. -grant [edit: It's 12:12am here in Sydney, regardless of what the farkin clock says]
  7. parallax

The Best Bits and Bikes of 2004

What do you think were the best bits (read: parts - sorry, I needed alliteration) and the best bikes of 2004? Did all the hype in 2003 truly live up? I'll start by saying the Boxxer Mojo really did wonders in the fork world. Get yourself a 2003 fork and drop in the Mojo, and you've got a...
  8. parallax

24" Street Tyre

Which in people EXPERIENCE are the best 24" tyres for street. Everything from stair gaps to speed carpark races :lol: Something that give good grip on all surfaces from oily concrete through slippery pavers. Maxxis Ringworm Maxxis Holy Roller Maxxis Hookworm or the Maxxis High Rollers I...
  9. parallax

THE BEST NYE!!!

I'm curious as to know where and why your best NYE was soo good. Since I'm in the middle of a bit of a shit-fight with a few mates as to where we should go for New Years Eve. Drunken and naked stories most welcome. :lol:
  10. parallax

Costume Party

Mate of mine is having a costume party this friday - theme: Characters and Heroes. I plan of going as Hudson from ALIENS. Any suggestions of shit around the house I could dig up that would make my costume look ultimate Bad-ass. **and yes, I know this is Hicks.** So far I need: Helmet...
  11. parallax

bit.torrent

NVM. Delete me.
  12. parallax

Hardtail - very specific requirements

What: Hardtail frame. Must have all/majority of the following fucntions and attributes: 1.5" Head Tube Movable rear drop-outs IS Disc Tab Good-Excellent condition Price range\Willing to Pay: A very pricely sum for those who can produce the goods. We will negotiate. Location: Sydney Extra...
  13. parallax

bit.torrent

Am looking for a torrent for the following items: name AMERICAN BEAUTY format film - DivX size no greater than 700mb name TRIPLE J HOTTEST 100 VOLS. 1, 2, 3, 6 and 7 format audio - mp3 size no preference name UNIVERSAL SOLDIER format film - DivX size no greater than 700mb name...
  14. parallax

The bit.torrent Thread

Am looking for a torrent for the following items: name AMERICAN BEAUTY format film - DivX size no greater than 700mb name TRIPLE J HOTTEST 100 VOLS. 1, 2, 3, 6 and 7 format audio - mp3 size no preference name UNIVERSAL SOLDIER format film - DivX size no greater than 700mb name...
  15. parallax

The bit.torrent thread

16. parallax

*concept* swap'n'sale

I'm sure this idea has been discussed before, but would people be interested in having a swap'n'sale sometime in January/February? Meet in a nice open space [ie: Centennial Park] and people can swap some parts and sell some stuff without having to do the seller/buyer (cat/mouse) routine...
  17. parallax

**GORY PICS UP** One right shoulder short of a roast dinner.

***GORY PICTURES WARNING*** Well I went into the surgery today to get my stitches out, and was thoroughly surprised when the doctor gave me some photos of the operation to take home as a souveneir. ala "gory picture" moowhahaha. ***User discretion advised*** top left: Using an instrument...
  18. parallax

Right on Target

Hmmm. Taken originally from this URL: http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/602-6037847-2103839?asin=0823916839
  19. parallax

White Power

***DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS*** White Bay Power Station: Relaxing in the Turbine Room: Fiori-161 Style*: Climbing into the coal hopper: View from the roof: Brought to you by: *Reminded me of the scene for Aliens3.
  20. parallax

Flashmob

flashmob