Search results

1. S

QLD Sold

Item: Fox Ranger Full-Finger gloves, Large Location: Sunshine Coast QLD Item condition description: Great condition, used only a handful of times - a bit of discolouration from sitting in the garage for months Reason for selling: Not being used Price and price conditions: $10 posted (just don't...
  2. S

QLD Sold

Item: Shimano R540 SPD Pedals Location: Sunshine Coast QLD Item Condition: Brand new, 2 minutes of use, one very small scratch Reason for selling: Unneeded Price and price conditions: FREE, just pay postage Pictures: Below
  3. S

QLD Sold

Item: Ragley Blue Pig MK II, Large 18" frame, Location: Sunshine Coast, QLD Item Condition: Excellent, most parts are still new with very minimal use. Reason for selling: Financial. Incredibly regretful sale. Price and price conditions: $900. Happy to post at buyers expense for...
  4. S

QLD Sold

Item: Ragley Blue Pig MK II, Large 18" frame, Location: Sunshine Coast, QLD Item Condition: Excellent, most parts are still new with very minimal use. Reason for selling: Financial. Incredibly regretful sale. Price and price conditions: $950. Happy to post at buyers expense for...
  5. S

QLD Sold

Item: Trek District single speed belt-driven roadie, 56cm Location: Sunshine Coast Item Condition: Excellent, barely 250-300km since buying. Reason for selling: Not being used Price and price conditions: $500. Happy to post at buyers expense. Extra Info: Full specs...
  6. S

QLD Sold

Item: Shimano M520 SPD Pedals - white Location: Sunshine Coast, Qld Item Condition: Excellent, barely used - few small scuffs (see photos) Reason for selling: Switched to road Price and price conditions: $25 posted Extra Info: n/a Pictures:
  7. S

QLD Sold

Item: Shimano M077 SPD MTB shoes - Size 48 Mens Location: Sunshine Coast, Qld Item Condition: Used briefly, still in great condition Reason for selling: Switched to road cycling Price and price conditions: $30 posted Extra Info: Includes 2x brand new sets of SPD cleats Pictures:
  8. S

Sold

Bike Sold.
  9. S

Powerlink Issues...

Are powerlinks known to be difficult to get on when brand new? Not only is it not locking into place properly, but it's ridiculously stiff which obviously poses a problem for the chain when running through the cassette/chainrings. Brand new chain also, and it's still being a right pain in the...
  10. S

Consuming alcohol as a passenger in a vehicle

What's the deal? I've been searching for the past 30mins, and I'm yet to find anything conclusive about it's legality. I've heard of open-container laws, but again, can't find anything about which states these apply to/what the stipulations are. Anyone have any experience with this?
  11. S

Billiard/Pool Tables

Who knows what? Basically I want to treat myself, but being the poor student type, my budget is probably ~$800. From what I've briefly read this evening, a second-hand slate table would be my best option? What are my options for transporting/relocating the damn thing?
  12. S

Big Day Out 2010

Who would you like to see? Who would make it worth the time & money? First announcement Muse Powderfinger Lily Allen Eskimo Joe Groove Armada Grinspoon The Mars Volta Ladyhawke Dizzee Rascal Karnivool Peaches The Temper Trap Kasabian Midnight Juggernauts Rise Against Magic Dirt Mastodon Lisa...
  13. S

PC + Stereo - Audio Problem

I have a Panasonic mini system connected to my PC for all audio. Using the red/white ports on the mini system and the green audio port on the PC. Today I moved the mini system to another location, and noticed that I was only getting audio from one speaker. I swapped the cord for a spare I had...
  14. S

QLD Sold

Item: 2005 Avanti Aggressor (Medium Sized) Pale Blue. Location: Sunshine Coast, Queensland. May post/courier at buyers cost. Item Condition: Overall very good condition - Just serviced by LBS. Maintained to a high standard. Expected stone chips on stays/scuff marks. Has not been ridden since...
  15. S

Worn Derailleur Spring

I've just had my Avanti Aggressor serviced as I'm looking to sell, and I've been told that the spring in my rear derailleur (Shimano XT) is slightly worn. How serious an issue is this? It has no trouble changing gears, but I'm wondering whether or not this is something worth outlaying money...
  16. S

Price Estimate?

A number of factors have led me to the decision to sell my beloved Avanti, and I'm after some input into what sort of asking price I should place on it - it'll be in the For Sale section very soon. I don't really expect too much, but I'm thinking it'll be at least 1-2yrs before I'm back riding...
  17. S

Tertiary Education & Careers.

For those who are either currently studying at Uni/Tafe, or those who have since left & are now working full time - was there a certain point where you said to yourself "Yep, this is what I want to do"? I'm studying a Building Design Diploma at Tafe at the moment, I'm only half a semester in &...
  18. S

Last Film You Watched.....

Name the last movie you watched, give it a rating */10, throw in a few comments if you wish. Walk The Line - 8/10 Loved it. Never knew the Johnny Cash story until now, plus Reese Witherspoon is a total babe as June.
  19. S

Nick D'Arcy - Kicked off Aus swim team.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25302867-421,00.html Surely he's copped enough already?
  20. S

Alcopops price to drop after tax defeat

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25206278-421,00.html Well well.....