Search results

1. lucky13

700c vs 27"

simple question i cant find a simple answer to... what is the difference in outside diameter between a 27" wheel and a 700c? anyone have a tape measure? cheers.
  2. lucky13

ourimbah 28/3/2010

here's the pics a very sexy mrs lucky took on sunday while i was busy embarrasing myself on the bike... rock-a-doodle-do! http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii121/13gorillas/ourimbah/ cheers, lucky
  3. lucky13

ROAD lucky's hero malvern star

this here is the latest addition to the lucky stable... cost me 50 bucks :D it's a 1980's mavern star something. now it's time to make it cool! so put up your thoughts... i was thinking i'd paint the frame army green and everything else matt black. cheers, lucky
  4. lucky13

tell me what this graffiti says please

can someone tell what this graffiti says please? it was left by the thieving, soon to be spending the rest of his dumb-ass life begging me to stop the pain and finish him, scum bag that stole one of my bikes. i'm guessing it's some pathetic "gangsters" from here in Newcastle, but i'd...
  5. lucky13

Support unsigned local bands

Here's a thread to spread the word about your favourite local unsigned bands. My first one is The Dread Sky... a pumpin Newcastle band with an old aussie punk sound. check em out here > http://www.myspace.com/pagansaints and post some feedback. cheers big ears :D
  6. lucky13

NSW giant glory dh1 2008 medium SOLD!!!!!

Item: giant glory dh1 2008 medium Location: newcastle-ish. Item Condition: good, usual scratches. Reason for selling: morewood baby! Price and price conditions: SOLD!!! Extra Info: will sell with race face bottom bracket and cranks... race face bars and stem... and e-thirteen chain guide if...
  7. lucky13

ourimbah 26-04-09

here's the pics i took today... all during practice. ^man child:D ^my fav pic...
  8. lucky13

DH lucky's cracked morewood!

i just spent an epic day at TBSM getting this baby built up. most of the parts came off my glory and will do for now (new wheelset coming very soon). Frame - Morewood Izumu L Rear shock - Fox DHX 5.0 Front shock/fork - Boxxer race. Handlebars - Sunline V1 Stem - Sunline Headset - FSA...
  9. lucky13

tld and fox shorts...SOLD!

sold..........
  10. lucky13

25 random things about me (+ random facts about the site: post 120-ish)

it's raining. i'm bored. here's an un-original idea i stole from some other web thingy. hopefully some of you keep this thread going. 25 random things about me :D 1. I'm a crap vegetarian. 2. I suffer from short term memory loss. 3. I've never broken a limb (though riding has...
  11. lucky13

merry christmas

merry christmas to all you farkers from lucky, mrs lucky and lucky jr. peace and much love my brothers and sisters. p.s. here's one of my favs as a little pressie.......lucky loves you http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=8-TZHOBzQek
  12. lucky13

everything has an upside.....stay positive baby!

I like to believe kharma loves me, so i'm a glass is 3/4 full kinda fella. And in an attempt to spread some lucky-love, here's my afternoon full of finding the positive in everything: I decided to go for a ride after work today and seeing as Glenrock is on the way home, it got the nod. So...
  13. lucky13

paint my ride?....update, the bad f**ker is finished. Pg.2.

this here is my drinking/fishing/goin to the shops for an egg & bacon roll after a big night bike. i knocked it up from an old Jamis XC bike i had in the shed (i went up a hill once, didn't care for it much). it's all stock except for some 15" apehangers. i've also modified it and...
  14. lucky13

drugs are bad mkay

well boys, this thread is mainly aimed at the younger blokes that may be just being exposed to drugs for the first time and is intended as a deterent, not something to be looked at as cool. i am 35 years old and i first shared a spliff with mates when i was 11 (we knicked the neighbour's...
  15. lucky13

awaba 29th.

i'm definately no photographer, but here's the pics i took today (sorry i didn't get more, batteries suck). stupid photos wont work, so use this link thingy http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii121/13gorillas/?special_track=nav_tab_my_albums that's all i got. hope you're in there. lucky.
  16. lucky13

boxing thread....Fenech v Nelson

Next tuesday (the 24th) is the 3rd fight between Jeff Fenech an Azumah Nelson. i remember the first 2 fights well...the first was a highly suspicious points draw. every australian wanted Don King's blood, claiming he bribed the judges and Azumah kept his title. in the rematch, Nelson removed...
  17. lucky13

hybrid cars.....

ok...... after reading some interesting thoughts and opinions in a few other threads on hybrid cars, i thought i'd ask some questions...... would you buy a hybrid car? if SS Commodores or XR8 Falcons (or whatever you're into) were available with a hybrid engine, would you choose one over...
  18. lucky13

do opposites really attract?

right now i'm having a music war with Mrs Lucky. we're taking turns with songs. so far i've had blackflag, slipknot, exploding white mice, radio birdman, dead kennedys, ramones, tom waites and jens lekman. she's had fucken mika, pink (she is hot but), wham, 1927, nik kershaw, johnny diesel...
  19. lucky13

stopping the spammers

well, after some wanker set off his big hairy spam bomb this morning, i have a suggestion that may stop these cheeky spammers that seem to be getting worse. i think if the farkin bosses made it so that you must have at least say 10 or 20 posts (in non off-topic forums) before you get the...
  20. lucky13

if the Duke boys had a boat

in the tradition of old time moonshiners, european drug mules built this 2000HP sea slapper to outrun the filth across the english channel.... apparently police helicopters are quicker but:D i want a turn at the helm!