Search results

1. No Skid Marks

MotoGP was 2020 now 2023

Can you watch the races live for free this year? I can never seem to find them.
  2. No Skid Marks

DH New bike build

If you extended the links to become chain stays, you'd get a stiffer rear end, providing bearings are right size and placed, and would obviously need full regig. Like the previously mentioned Katipo. Zerode would be same weight and ride betterer, and with all the gearbox benefits. Although wife...
  3. No Skid Marks

Best SUV?

For one, your mad if buying new(because you said trail blazer not Colorado 7).youll be throwing away 15-20 of value straight away, and the Holden used market should now be inline with the Holden new prices(as in as cheap comparatively). If buying a used Colorado 7, stay away from 2015 ones, they...
  4. No Skid Marks

Zelvy Relaunched (ZLV)

No, that's then folklore.
  5. No Skid Marks

Zelvy Relaunched (ZLV)

im not comfortable watching this witch hunt. I don't know any details of what's gone on, but Why have I not heard any of your voices in the past five years about this brand? If you don't have personal experience with Zelvy, please STFU and grow some balls and don't partake in mob mentality. In a...
  6. No Skid Marks

Shimano Gearbox (I'm excited)

You can have pivot higher than output on the current effigear design, giving as much anti squat as you like. Consentric is more limiting IMO. But pivot or virtual pivot should be higher than chain line imo. they predate mechs I think.
  7. No Skid Marks

Oh, sorta bummed. They're loosing their higher output sprocket. It opened the door to not making suspension designs based on chainring location. Sad day. Their original design was on point for output location. Wish it'd happened the other way around and pinion copied their design with their...
  8. No Skid Marks

Kowa fork DH-R.. Parts?

Yeah I may have some seals and bushes still. PM me.
  9. No Skid Marks

Yeah I know. Just saying, for balance of compromise between belts and chains, I favour chains for MTB. All theoretical, I've never run a belt.
  10. No Skid Marks

Crankin.net.au

Crankin has a few different brands of chain rings, Works Components, Shovel, Reverse Components, Fifty-Fifty. Won't do a sales pitch of the benefits of them here, but I'll say we have many return customers that buy them again and again over the years.
  11. No Skid Marks

Up there at the top of chain ring is perfect place for pivot though. Wish the pinion was that high.
  12. No Skid Marks

It's just a design lockdown with patents. Won't become real until their hand is forced by competition. Much like Honda did. I thought Petespeed patented a very similar design, and that was bought by Hayes.
  13. No Skid Marks

The Effigear has a nice higher output sprocket than the pinion. Similar to this Shitmano one.
  14. No Skid Marks

Chains can be repaired and if running straight like on a gearbox bike last several times longer than with a mech, so do sprockets.
  15. No Skid Marks

You wouldn't want to anyway. This box will allow a higher main pivot point than conventional drivetrain and associated pivot point and anti squat etc, this is more than just the massive benefits of gearbox.
  16. No Skid Marks

Best SUV?

I have the Colorado 7, first that wasn't an MUX with the Duromax motor. I got it as they were reputed to be nearly as reliable as the MUX but a tad more poke and cheaper. That was before Holden went belly up though. I'd go MUX for sure. I can sleep in the colorado7. A guy came into work...
  17. No Skid Marks

what is the riding like in the Katoomba area?

North Katoomba, used to be a motocross track back in the day. Some okay tracks, can link over to some good tracks in Laura from there too.
  18. No Skid Marks

Why so few new bikes with Shimano drivetrain?

Ain’t that the truth.
  19. No Skid Marks

Zerode Taniwha

Yeah 9 is lighter, but not a deal maker. Bike feels light to me, think people over think weights. But yeah. I’d say the 140 with 9 could get under 13. Shorter shock for one.
  20. No Skid Marks

Zerode Taniwha

Just google Avvalanche racing. The guys fairdinkum even if in USA.