Search results

1. LJohn

WA Soldilocks and the three bears.

Item: 2008 Giant Anthem frame. Size M. With Fox RP2 and Easton EA30 post. And headset. Location: Bunbury, Western Australia Item Condition: Used but in great condition. Has a couple of scratches but hasn't seen much use, unfortunately. Reason for selling: Don't ride offroad anymore...
  2. LJohn

WA sold

Item: 08 Fox F100RL forks. Dark grey. Location: Bunbury, Western Australia Item Condition: Fantastic. Lightly ridden. Steerer at ~190mm. Reason for selling: The XC bike is unfortunately not used enough to warrant keeping. Price and price conditions: $350 ONO. Buyer pays shipping...
  3. LJohn

BMC SLC01 - classic build

Built to look like a modern bike with a classics twist. 7.15kg standing. Extremely nice to ride.
  4. LJohn

[Trail/AM] Singlespeed Trail machine

Bit of a refurb. It's very light, geared 34/17, and is a bit of a weapon. Lots of fun. I destroyed its last set of wheels and finally got around to throwing a new set on today. Lets me introduce people to proper mountain biking too.
  5. LJohn

The Bass Guitar Thread

I know there is a guitar thread, but any posts about bass get drowned in the pointless arguments about why steve vai is better than someone else mentioned somewhere in the thread. So, anyone else on Farkin play bass, want to play bass, are learning and want help, or want info about equipment...
  6. LJohn

My stable

Races on soft stuff. Races on hard stuff. Does everything. For fun. The anthem weighs 11.2kg (abouts anyway) and feels perfect. The BMC weighs 7.5kg as shown, with DA cranks coming and a lighter stem (and some other stuff), hoping to get down to 7.2. The STP weighs about 12.5...
  7. LJohn

What I guess is another STP question.

I have a chance to get an STP 1 build with a Pro frame (or any mix and match) for next to nothing (I work at the bike shop, a customer wanted a pro component spec on a 1 frame). Should I just do it (I'm talking about as cheap as you can buy it after tax...no giving out the amount)? This'd be...