Search results

1. Alpha-J

2008 Ellsworth 'Moment' (M) - all mountain build *sold

Don't pass up this chance to get your hands on an Ellsworth - they are increasingly hard to come by in Australia. The 'Moment' is rapidly becoming their flagship model. Build it up to be an all mountain trail killer, pop the travel to 160mm and enjoy the downhill, or go all out light and still...
  2. Alpha-J

My new 29" build - thoughts on compatability?

Hi all, Am in the process of putting together a 29" build project and have come up with the following hypothetical list of componentry... Frame - Pivot Mach 429 Fork - Fox 32 TALAS 29 (15mm thru axle, tapered) Handlebars - Easton EA70 Grips - ODI Oury lock ons Stem - Thomson 4x Saddle...
  3. Alpha-J

Hold on (to) a Moment...

Hi all, Finally got around to taking some pics of my new steed. I did away with the Specialized Enduro in the middle of last year to pursue some $$$ in the Air Force and buy an Ellsworth. Suffice to say when I hit home at the end of last year I dished out and got this: Frame - Ellsworth Moment...
  4. Alpha-J

sold Enduro

Hi all, I posted this as a duplicate thread in the Downhill Bikes section as technically the bike can handle both Enduro and Downhill disciplines. Sorry if I've broken any rules everybody! I'm going to be selling this bike very soon (3-4 weeks) and I'm interested in knowing Farkin's...
  5. Alpha-J

sold Enduro

Hi all, I'm going to be selling this bike very soon (3-4 weeks) and I'm interested in knowing Farkin's opinion on how much it should go for. I may even leap at the first offer! It's a Specialized Enduro Expert 2006 model. I purchased it new in November last year and have been riding it...
  6. Alpha-J

please delete

please delete
  7. Alpha-J

The Phantom: fresh from the skull cave

Bit of a grave dig I know, but I got a new seatpost for it. It's Deity's new Tibia post. VERY nice! Easily adjustable (just loosen the single allen bolt and adjust to your heats content!) and quite light. Has anybody else seen these around? Just so you know I'm looking to sell this soon too...
  8. Alpha-J

Bunya Mountains

Hey guys, I'm headed to the Bunya Mountains (near Dalby) at the end of the week and was wondering whether or not I should bother taking my bike up. Are there any Farkiner's that have ridden around that area? Any decent trails/jumps/freeride potential?
  9. Alpha-J

You'd sell this for....

Hi ya'll, This is my first post but I've been scanning these forums for a while now (Sorry if I've broken some sort of ettiquite I'm unaware of :confused:). I'm looking to sell my mountain bike because I'm going to be upgrading very shortly. Let me give you the lo-down: It's a 2007 model...