Search results

1. C

Chain guide stuck

..I searched and nothing came up so I have an fsa alphadrive crankset , and an Non-ISCG (standard BB Mount) chain guide and it wont come off it is stuck very firmly any idea on how to get it off ?
  2. C

The moose

08 mongoose ritual im trying to turn into a light 4x bike Any help would be muchly appreciated Specs : * Color(s): white-blue fade * Frame: 4130 Butted Cromoly * Fork: RST Launch RA, 100 mm travel, preload and rebound adjust( want new fork had argyle but snapped arch)...
  3. C

[b][/b]anodized parts

I am struggling to find all the anodized parts i am after to make my bike look pimp. If any one could give me a list of where to buy ano'd parts from it would be greatly appreciated.
  4. C

DJ/4X forks

Item: DJ/4x forks Location:anywhere with post Item Condition:reasonable Price and price conditions:$150-$250 would prefer 10 mm bolt up Pictures: please
  5. C

Mongoose ritual

I have bought a mongoose ritual to replace my p2 and i was just wondering how it would go racing 4x i have upgraded the forks to argyle 302s and the brakes to hayes hfx 9 Just looking at new rims as i will be racing it in june. cheers :D
  6. C

problemo

10 characters
  7. C

i wan to know at to put on my bike for 4x

hjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
  8. C

help with dry dirt

i need help i have really dry dirt where i am how can i build jumps here with no water help please