Search results

1. blakeo_2233

VIC Sold please delete

Item: NS Suburban Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Good condition bike runs smooth, only thing brake needs a bleed and she'll be as good as new. Reason for selling: Unfortunately sees no use, can't justify having it takes up too much space. Price and price conditions: sold please delete...
  2. blakeo_2233

Can 2010 120mm Rock Shox Reba Team Dual Air forks be lowered to 100mm?

Hey guys, as per the title, I want to know if its possible to lower 2010 120mm Rock Shox Reba Team Dual Air forks to 100mm. Anyone done this or know if it is possible? Would be very helpful. Blake.
  3. blakeo_2233

Finding the Right Foundation

On May 5 2006 an event occured which would change MTB for ever. I obtained my first ever proper Mtb. A giant Reign 3. At the time I would of been clueless of what an Spd was, so I rode flats. Mainly riding xc back than I decided to hit up Thredbo for the 07 Interschools. 4 finger braking was...
  4. blakeo_2233

sold please delete

Item: Brand new 2009 Medium Yeti 303 Front triangle, with 08 rear triangle and new 09 fox DHX 5.0 shock and can also include a fsa headset if wanted. Location: Sydney Item Condition: Front triangle and rear shock are brand new, rear triangle has a small dint in it but does not affect...
  5. blakeo_2233

sold please delete.

Item: SUnline V1 h/bar l/rise with custom ext to 800mm-note these are proper machined alloy extenshons. Location: Sutherland Shire, Sydney Item Condition: Awesome, nothing to fault them maybe a couple of minor nicks but no real scratches at all really. Reason for selling: need $$$ for new...
  6. blakeo_2233

sold please delete.

Item: Hope Pro 2 hubs fr 20mm Rr 150 on silver 721 rims with dt spokes and blue and red spoke nipples. Front hub is red and rear is blue. Location: Sutherland Shire, Sydney Item Condition: Front wheel is awesome nothing wrong with it at all. Rear hub is awesome, but rear rim is in need for...
  7. blakeo_2233

Sold please delete

Item: 2008 Rock Shox Boxxer World Cups, and e-13 direct mount stem Location: Sutherland Shire, Sydney Item Condition: Good, some scratches right on the bottom of the lowers. Awesome working condition. Reason for selling: 2010 Boxxers. Price and price conditions: Solld, Pending Payment Extra...
  8. blakeo_2233

NSW sold delete please

Item: Giant Faith 1, Bomber RC2X, DHX4, funn, Easton, Juicy 5, Sram x-9,Race face, e-13, Maxxis tyres minion fr (brand new) dmr v-8s (got in feb hardly ridden) Awesome spec list. Location: Sutherland Shire Sydney Item Condition: Good, Serviced recently and regulary, always running smooth...
  9. blakeo_2233

sold please delete

Item: TWE wheelset fr and Rr with skewers. Lightweight xc wheels, can be swaped for what you want. Location:Sutherland Shire, Sydney Item Condition:Brand new never even had tyres on them Reason for selling: Not needed, won them. Price and price conditions: offers, bear in mind there brand...
  10. blakeo_2233

Sold, Please delete.

Item: 2008 Giant Glory DH1 frame plus ibeam ifly seat and post. Dhx-4 rear shock, 500 and 400 springs, rear axel, headset and various derailuer hangers, owners manual. Location:Sydney Item Condition:Good always serviced and running smooth, does have usual scratches and marks from shuttling and...
  11. blakeo_2233

Sold please delete

Item: 2006 Giant Reign 3 med Location: Sutherland shire, Sydney Item Condition: good condition, has been well looked after. Does have usual scratches and marks from travelling and riding. Cable rub etc. Reason for selling: not needed Price and price conditions:sold, pending payment Extra...
  12. blakeo_2233

08 Turner DHR

Item: 2008 Turner DHR frame only Location: im in Sydney but am happy to pay for postage Price range/Willing to Pay: depends on condition Extra Info:- would prefer it if frame came with headset, seat collar, derailuer hanger and rear axel.
  13. blakeo_2233

sold please delete

Item: 2008 MTX 26" rims and formula 20mm hub and 150x12 sunringle rear hub. DT Swiss Spokes, also comes with rim tape. Location:Sutherland Shire, Sydney Item Condition:Rear hub is great and rear rim has a few rim dings and minor hair line crack in it. Still wont affect peformance, wheel is...
  14. blakeo_2233

Yer: My sub 18KG Glory

Well here she is, finally finished and sub 18. I'm happy. Specs first: Frame - 08 Glory DH1 Rear shock - DHX-4 with nuke proof ti spring Front shock/fork - 08 Boxxer World Cup Handlebars - Sunline V1 L/Rise 750mm Grips - ODI Ruffian Saddle - SDG I-Fly Seatpost - SDG I-Beam Front brake...
  15. blakeo_2233

Sold please delete

Item: 2008 Avid Juicy 5's with 8inch rotors and adapters. Front and Rear Location:Sutherland Shire, Sydney Item Condition: good Reason for selling: New Brakes Price and price conditions: $250 posted, Australia wide Extra Info:Came stock on 08 glory dh1, front brake comes with IS mount and...
  16. blakeo_2233

XT or XTR cranks for Glory

Hi i am looking at getting some new cranks for my glory. I am looking at something lightweight. I have seen xt cranks on some dh bikes but i am wondering if you can run them on glory's. Will thay fit because glorys have 83mm bb so does that have any thing to do with them not fitting Any help...
  17. blakeo_2233

please delete

woops accidently made 2 threads. some delete this one please
  18. blakeo_2233

Boxxer Race and Formula 20mm front hub Problem. Some one help please.

I have 08 boxxer race forks and Formula 20mm front hub. I was trying to take off my front wheelthe other day. Unscruing the bolt thingy on the disc side and the scewer thing not the thru axle comes out. I put it back in and have today after reading the other thread on this problem wanted to try...
  19. blakeo_2233

Giant Trance/Trance X

Hi all I am thinking of upgrading my old reign for a new trance/trance x. Still havan't decided yet. But would like to see some real life pics of the bikes. And if there are any owners out there could you please post and give me a verdict of how they ride, weight etc etc. Feel free to comment.
  20. blakeo_2233

Giant trance or trance X

G'day All I recently bought a new giant glory dh1. So i now have a 06 reign 3 and a glory. But i want to get rid of the reign and get something a little more for XC. My Options are Giant Trance or trance x. And id also like to know if it would be worth the extra bit of cash to get a trance or...