Search results

1. schneller schneller

Product Review Cleanskin Duo 2200 lumen and Cleanskin Solo 1000 lumen LED lights

I got the Duo and Solo as well, for the price it was I couldn't resist, I run AY UP lights at the moment but finding/feeling like they are on their way out. I run the Duo on the bars and an AY UP still on the helmet, I don't ride with a bag on my back when doing local runs. Which brings me to my...
  2. schneller schneller

Chain reaction cycles

I guess its all on the driver you get.. I ordered a custom wheel set on the 22nd Nov. and got it yesterday on the 28th Nov. I was not expecting it this quick but the bonus was that the Toll driver left it in my back yard and not on the front door (where a busy street can see it). Sorry to...
  3. schneller schneller

Bathurst MTB Park, Pictures and videos of the build.

Hi people, I am thinking of taking a short mid week break and heading out west, is your park easy to find and are the tracks well marked out? Can some one please send me a p.m regarding where to park and where the trial head would be many thanks. Heading over from the central coast. Regards S.
  4. schneller schneller

2016 UCI MTB World Cup Downhill

Am bummed for Troy but stoked that Mick was up there again, Good to see Loic take the win and looking forward to another interesting race year..
  5. schneller schneller

2016 UCI MTB World Cup Downhill

has anyone got a good feed on this? nothing seems to be holding up.
  6. schneller schneller

Central Coast Moutain Bike Club Gravity Enduro Round 2

Photos 2nd Rnd James some photos from the second round . Clickety Click HERE Can also offer watermark free digital copies for a small fee, just ask. Regards S.
  7. schneller schneller

Chain reaction cycles

does CRC still give out discount vouchers? I just received a pair of shoes, I was hoping for a discount voucher inside so I could purchase more. Am I the only one?
  8. schneller schneller

The discount code thread

Never mind
  9. schneller schneller

Central Coast Mountain Bike Club DH at Ourimbah on Sunday 28th June

Will the track be changed again, right before race run? Will people be penalised for holding up the start time..... Regards S.
  10. schneller schneller

Gravity- Downhill Calender 2015

Nice work, thanks for posting
  11. schneller schneller

Adjustable Seat Posts

yeah I looked at pushies and they didn't have this model on their site.. would like new but a nice second hand one would be great, long as it operates like it should and has no damage then yeah why not.
  12. schneller schneller

Adjustable Seat Posts

KS dropzone where to buy Yo Burners, I want to buy another KS dropzone for the wifes bike. Bike is : specailized safire comp. 2010 does anyone know where I can get one and a price for it too. just want one like this:
  13. schneller schneller

All day knee pads

+1 for the dainese trail skin. They're so light it feels as if you're not wearing anything. Can't vouch for the POC though.
  14. schneller schneller

Rollercoaster powered by Flow - 2014 NSW State Series and Championships

Shuttles, just how many this time ? Also just outa interest how many people are racing?
  15. schneller schneller

Rollercoaster powered by Flow - 2014 NSW State Series and Championships

Let's see how much it rains first, I don't think it will make a great difference to the track. The last DH rnd it rained the night before and the track was still super dry and slippy. Looking forward to Sunday though
  16. schneller schneller

World champs 2014

Yep seriously, but not to worry I think the problem was either Firefox or Chrome working fine on IE though
  17. schneller schneller

World champs 2014

Anyone got a link? I have red bull up but nothing is showing..I need to watch
  18. schneller schneller

Little Things You Hate

Haha and I thought I was the only one, I know your pain.
  19. schneller schneller

WC Round 6 Windham, USA

http://www.redbull.com/uk/en/bike/stories/1331667572940/replay-uci-dh-world-cup-2014-from-windham This round and Leogang it looks like Ratboy wasn't even trying to peddle and yet takes out both rounds.. Lost a few runs dew to the tech errors too.
  20. schneller schneller

Ourimbah Club ride day 13th July

Yo, Just trying to find out when the next rnd (4) is? kinda confused on the dates that are posted here, FB and the clubs site.. Are we still on for the 17th August?? S.