Search results

1. RYDA

Oakley Crew Sock Equivalent

First post in nearly a decade, but here goes! Why did Oakley ever stop making their basic crew sock? Like the ones below: https://www.oakley.com/en-gb/product/93235 My pairs have lasted years, I'd wear them almost daily with my RMs and on the weekends riding, but they're starting to wear thin...
  2. RYDA

Identify This Brand

Hi all, Picked up these gloves in France last year and can't for the life of me identify the brand. They're pretty good gloves and I'd would like to buy some more... Anybody lend a hand? Cheers
  3. RYDA

Vorsprung Suspension Corset Fox Air Shock Upgrade

What's everyone's thoughts on this little bit of metal? http://dirtmountainbike.com/products/fresh-produce/vorsprung-suspension-corset-fox-air-shock-upgrade.html#PrGGfQ8tP37lclv5.97
  4. RYDA

Mega Avalanche 2015

EDIT: Tour all booked with Alpine Gravity. Hi everyone, Just looking for people who have gone on tour with either of the following, in particular for the Mega Avalanche: Two Wheel Tours: http://twowheeltours.com.au/mtb-tours/2015-megavalanche.html Alpine Gravity...
  5. RYDA

How it feels to be an engineer in the corporate world...

I could not agree more during this video. Quite funny. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKorP55Aqvg
  6. RYDA

Exploding E13 LG1

Anyone else have this problem in the past? This was my second upper slider - first time it exploded in exactly the same way. Bike is a steel HT used for XC/Trail.
  7. RYDA

Sold

Item: Shimano XT FR Brake Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Works fine. Reason for selling: Not needed. Price and price conditions: $40 Extra Info: I also have the rear, however the reservoir isn't in the best shape. Can include it too if you want to tinker around with it. Pictures...
  8. RYDA

2009 Boxxer Race - sold pending payment

Item: 2009 Boxxer Race Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Good, major service 11 months ago, bi-monthly riding after that. Reason for selling: Not needed. Price and price conditions: $150 Extra Info: Included is a Sunline DM stem. Also you may want to replace two bolts (M4) in the crown...
  9. RYDA

06-09 Boxxers with Pike Internals?

Tried a search on the web. Couldn't find much. Anybody tried it? And yes it will be just for a laugh on an old parts short travel bike.
  10. RYDA

QLD 5"-6" Trail Fork

5"-6" Trail Fork 20mm axle | 1 1/8th steerer Brisbane (willing to cover postage) <$400
  11. RYDA

RockShox 06-09 Heavy Boxxer Spring

Item: RockShox 06-09 Heavy Boxxer Spring Location: Brisbane Price range/Willing to Pay: Doesn't matter. Extra Info: I'm 90kg and need a heavy / extra firm spring.
  12. RYDA

Best Sore Throat Remedies

One just started to form yesterday and I am very prone to them. Let's hear some of your best ways of killing it off!
  13. RYDA

QLD sold

Sold.................
  14. RYDA

QLD Sold

Sold..................
  15. RYDA

QLD Sold

All gone guys.
  16. RYDA

QLD 150x12 Rear DH Wheel

Item: 150x12 Rear DH Wheel Location: Brisbane - no post. Item Condition: Working. Price and price conditions: Around $100? Extra Info: Show me what you got.
  17. RYDA

On One 456 Evo

Well it was time to give the decade old Orange Patriot a well deserved rest. This saw the introduction of the On One 456 Evo (which was in fact a 21st present from none other than Burrito_Boy and haydenw). Took it for a spin last night and I must say it really does slay. What I do like...
  18. RYDA

QLD WTB - E13 LG1 Top Roller/Slider

Item: E13 LG1 Top Roller Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Working Price and price conditions: Does anyone actually have one? Extra Info: Nein. Pictures: Don't care.
  19. RYDA

Cheap 15mm Hub

Item: 15mm hub - 32 or 36 hole Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Good Price and price conditions: Cheap - what ya got? Extra Info: needs to work Pictures: I'm easy.
  20. RYDA

The Decade Club

Thought of this neat little idea last night. To enter the Decade Club your current ride needs to be (as the name suggests) more than 10 years old. Lets see who is still living in the past like me! (sorry for the poor photo) 2002 Orange Patriot