Search results

1. gooser

Sold

Item: Transition Blindside Location: NSW Item Condition: Really good Reason for selling: I want a Morewood! Price and price conditions: $3500 (will negotiate with interested parties) Extra Info: No swaps or splitting. Pictures: Can be arranged on request The bike is in great condition...
  2. gooser

Springs

Hi, just wondering if you can run a longer spring than recomended in your shock. Say a 3.25 in a 2.75 shock/stroke length. I would assume no, but it can't hurt to ask. Cheers.
  3. gooser

Undersprung

Hi guys, is it better to be oversprung or under sprung on your rear shock. I have a 2010 DHX 5.0 and should be riding a 450pound spring. I only have a 400 or a 550 though, so asking the question, which one should I be using? Cheers.
  4. gooser

Sold

Item: 2009 Eastern Sequence Location: Orange NSW Item Condition: New Reason for selling: Un-needed (I think that's a word) Price and price conditions: $325 ono. Extra Info: Buyer pays postage. I have taken off the front brake and reflectors, you can have them too though. Pictures: On request
  5. gooser

Krank Bikes

Hi guys, has anyone used krankbikes.com.au before? Are they a legit site and all or should I not bother. It's just that I've never heard of them before and am abit wary with the old Credit Card details. Cheers.
  6. gooser

Bang for buck

Hi guys, just wondering what people think is the bst frame going around right now for under $3000. Under $2500 would be better! There are just so many options out there, it'd be nice to have some help narrowing it down. Cheers.
  7. gooser

Orange NSW

Hi guys, I live in Orange NSW. I am wondering if there is anyone out there who would be interested in riding with me a couple of afternoons a week. I haven't ridden for about a month, so not as fit as I could be! I only have an entry level Avanti to ride...but it does the job. Weekends are...
  8. gooser

Forks

Hi, wondering if anyone has a round up on the 2009 forks, specifically Marzocchi and Rock Shox. I have searched, but found nothing, so anything would be helpful, I am mainly interested in rrp. Cheers guys.
  9. gooser

De Vinci Wilson

Hi, just wondering if anybody has an any inside information on the rrp of the 2009 De Vinci Wilson range. Including the 1-2-3and 4. I have looked everywhere that I can think of, haven't found anything so far. Any suggestions or help would be apreciated. Also, if anyone could shed some light on...
  10. gooser

Orange rides?

Hi, I have an 08 Avanti Vivace (I know some will laugh)! Anyway, I haven't done much riding on the road, mainly DH. Due to....reasons though I now have only the Roadie. Basiclly looking for anyone who rides or might be keen to. Cheers, Matt.
  11. gooser

2009 Boxxer Teams vs 2008 Boxxer World Cups

Hi, as you can guess from the title, my question is, performance wise, which is better. I guess the World Cups, though not sure, any help would be good, as maybe I can upgrade my 09 forks to 08 forks (WHAT!) without losing any money! Cheers guys.
  12. gooser

NSW Ti Spring

Item: Ti Spring Location: Anywhere, will happily pay frieght Price range/Willing to Pay: Whatever it's worth Extra Info:Must fit an 09' Fox DHX 4.0 Rear shock. Dimensions are 500x3.25
  13. gooser

Eastern Slash 07 Bottom Bracket

Does anyone know what size the bottom bracket on a 2007 Eastern Slash is? I have a mate with one and it apparently needs replacing. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.
  14. gooser

Orange NSW

Hi, I am living in Orange NSW and looking for some people to ride with. I used to ride, like 1 year ago had a lay off due to 'the coming of the first child' though. Went out yesterday and saw a track that looked like it had some work done. All the guys I used to ride with, a whole 2 of them...
  15. gooser

2009 Glory DH1

Hi, does anyone know the weight on a stock 2009 Giant Glory DH1? Also, I have seen conflicting reports that list the bike with Boxxer Team forks, and also Boxxer Race forks. The one that I am picking up in 2 weeks has Boxxer Team, is this standard? Cheers guys.
  16. gooser

BMX Complete Bike....cheapish

[b]Item: BMX complete bike [b]Location: Orange NSW (Central West) [b]Price range/Willing to Pay: $200-$300max [b]Extra Info: I don't need anything flash, but a solid bike just to muck around on. I ride abit of everything, so just giving this a go.
  17. gooser

Sold!

Item: 2008 888 Marzocchi RCV Location: Orange NSW Item Condition: Like new Reason for selling: Boxxer Teams Price and price conditions: $600 NEG Extra Info: I have only owned these forks for 4months and they have seen considerably less riding time. The staunchions are mint and the lowers...
  18. gooser

Lighten up!

Hey guys, I am trying to drop what weight I can on my current ride, Norco A-line Park Ed. 08. I am looking at pedals and tyres at this stage, don't have too much money to spend. I want to know if anyone can recomend some good downhill pedals, maybe titanium or something and a good light tyre...
  19. gooser

Components

Hey guys, this is sort of off topic I guess, I was wondering if anyone knows of any bike shops in NSW that do trade-ins on components, like forks, wheels, you know whatever. I am just curious.
  20. gooser

Fair or not?

Hey guys, not real sure if this is the right forum, please redirect me if it isn't. I want to know what everyone thinks about a potential bike swap, it involves an 08 Norco A-Line PE and a GTDHI, do you think that is reasonable, or should one side or the other have cash as well?