Search results

1. Dene Dweller

DH WORLD CUP 2015 - follow the season here with predictions, laments and discussion!

The first round of the world cup is only just around the corner at Lourdes in France, I cannot wait for the season to start and should be another cracker year stepping up again from 2014. There is a track preview from last year floating around and it looks natural and technical, at 2.0km's in...
  2. Dene Dweller

VPN's

Alright it's tin foil hat time. I'm far from happy with the Feds planning to retain metadata and with the AFP letting it slip they'll share information to help US copyright infringements (hence legalising price gouging in Australia), I figured they can go and jump. So it's time to use a VPN...
  3. Dene Dweller

Drink riding and the law

Alright 'Burners, for a long time now ~20 years I have been using my bike as transport to and from the pub, and at times it might be alleged that I've been over the prescribed limit of alcohol. When this topic comes up in a number of different social situations eg at work and around...
  4. Dene Dweller

What noise making device are you bringing to the Worlds?

Me, I'm bringing the trusty cowbell and whistle. I've been hunting high and low for the traditional plastic blow horn but have drawn blank.
  5. Dene Dweller

WC DH #2 La Bresse

Some conflicting information on the Freecaster website is showing the finals coverage should be Sun 10/5 morning at around 3.00am CST. However looking at the schedule on the offical website the finals are on Sunday arvo which means the coverage will be Mon 11/5 morning at around the same...
  6. Dene Dweller

DH Sunday is the sabbath *Updated*

Edit: Updated parts in red and new pictures. Forks arrived today can't wait to ride it. Here's another Sunday to add to the population. It's completed for the time being will get new forks at the end of next year. Frame - Iron Horse Sunday Expert Rear shock - Marzocchi Roco Coil Front...