Search results

1. Dene Dweller

2018 World Cup discussion

Thanks. The player part wouldn't even activate for the mens, there was no change from the pc from the womens which worked fine. So bizarre.
  2. Dene Dweller

Cheers. The screen I had did not have any streaming functionality ie ability to full screen, change settings etc. I'll test some other RB live events in the meantime and see what happens. Might also try clearing the cache / cookies.
  3. Dene Dweller

Has anyone had issues with watching the race on a PC? I've never had problems apart from crap internet, so here's the rub: PC 1 - (Windows 10) able to watch women's race. Come the men's race I kept experiencing a Redbull error "error: network issues". It would not stream at all. Worked fine...
  4. Dene Dweller

Downhill world championships: Pick the winning time and win a prize

I'm expecting SBS will have the longer coverage (not with the Warner et al) however Redbull are streaming and with the usual suspects: https://www.redbull.tv/live/AP-1RA8HCC8N2111/uci-mtb-world-championship
  5. Dene Dweller

Downhill world championships: Pick the winning time and win a prize

Is the whoops guy making a cameo via another bandit run? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amY7JLRgYwg
  6. Dene Dweller

2017 world cup discussion

Will be watching tonight, too much partying on Saturday night and too many digits in my age resulted in this clown missing his first WC DH race in 8 years. Race sounds rad. Signed Captain Snooze.
  7. Dene Dweller

Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Too bad more people die from non terror related gun deaths, but let's focus on terrorists :der:
  8. Dene Dweller

Trail dogs

We got this character a couple of months ago, Rusty the kelpie. Now 4 months old and last night was going loco punching out a nice hole. I'm hoping I can train him into a trail dog. Puppy school completed and dog school to commence in a couple of weeks.
  9. Dene Dweller

2016 UCI MTB World Cup Downhill

I got my power nap in beforehand, but my other method is to use the timer on my phone set at 15 minutes. Just keep re-setting it when it expires and the most you lose is only 15 minutes, works a treat.
  10. Dene Dweller

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Hence my dick and balls response, or tits and ass because I support gender equality.
  11. Dene Dweller

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Unsure about that. I imagine it was one of the two main parties who have the legal ability to ignore the 'do not call' register, it was a bot with responses via keypad numbers.
  12. Dene Dweller

I had a lovely automated phone call survey last night at 8pm, normally I would hang up but I decided to complete it with the most irrelevant answers to completely f*ck up their results. Wankers.
  13. Dene Dweller

Without writing a massive essay I'll try and summarise in a few dot points: - Income from iron ore exports, while volumes have increase the price has cratered and is likely to continue heading south. Prior to the mining boom iron ore was worth $10/tonne for a long time. Why is this...
  14. Dene Dweller

Correction to Labor's CGT discount change it's from 50% to 25%, not 37.5%. The more I hear the vested interests squeal about the NG changes the more I'm inclined to vote Labor and not dick and balls. Australia is well on the way to hard economic times and the second half of this calendar...
  15. Dene Dweller

Correct, approximately 93% of investment in the residential property market is into existing dwellings ie doing f'all for new supply. Labor policy will also reduce the CGT discount from 50% to 37.5%. It's certainly step in the right direction, and the real estate sector parasites are running a...
  16. Dene Dweller

Hi Fi Junkies: Come out of the closet

Finally got down to the audio store today and will place the order tomorrow, have settled on a Yamaha A-S501 amplifier and B&W 685 S2 bookshelf speakers. Had a listen in store with a slightly lesser grade amplifier and was very impressed.
  17. Dene Dweller

I think come election day we should take a photo of our ballot papers and post in the soon to be created "Dick and balls" thread. Best illustration wins.
  18. Dene Dweller

Surely he's just trying to find some work for the 800 or so ex-employees from nickel refinery ;) I think I'm back to voting dick and balls, or maaaaybe Xenophon.
  19. Dene Dweller

I hear you, I've traditionally voted Liberal however I cannot stomach their bullshit anymore. Turnbull was my last glimmer of hope but has been nothing but a massive disappointment. So for me there are three options, 1. vote Liberal so they are in charge when the economy goes arse up (they...
  20. Dene Dweller

2016 UCI MTB World Cup Downhill

Amped for tonight this race should be a corker. Snacks and drinks ready - beer, metwurst, cheese and pork crackle. I'm sorted.