Search results

1. mayo

giant glory bearing numbers

hey yall as i've recently got my bike powdercoated and stupidly enough i forgot to take out the bearings, they have become covered with powdercoat which has rendered them useless. if anyone could give me the bearings numbers along with the manufacturing brand of the bearings this would...
  2. mayo

DH red goes faster

hey guis got the bike back from the powder coaters other day, waiting on some bearings so i can get the bike rideable but here she is for the timebeing
  3. mayo

NSW lg1

what: lg1 chainguide to suit a giant glory and 36t chainring price: pm me and well work something out condiiton: pretty good doesnt have to be brand new location:wollongong but will pay for post colour: black or white is preferable but will take whatever comes
  4. mayo

NSW 9.5x3.0 shock

Item: 9.5x3.0 any shocks pm me Location: wollongong, will pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: pm me with what you got and we'll work something out Extra Info: must be in good condition no need for servicing or other shyt
  5. mayo

NSW Sold

solds.....................
  6. mayo

DH Glory. New Pics

enjoy.. before Now now has ringle on 729 rear wheel easton post sunline flat bars sunline direct mount custom raceface bashy new lines and pads on the shimano 4 pots :D we have checked clearance hose does not hit front wheel ;)
  7. mayo

NSW Glory frame....

Item: giant glory... any year model.. Location: wollongong would prefer local but can be posted Price range/Willing to Pay: hopefully cheap pm me with what you got.. Extra Info: does not need to come with shock, headset, rear wheel but for right price ill accept DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT...
  8. mayo

making a custom small cassete

hey guys have seen alot of the modded bikes laying around on rotorburn and they are running custom 5 speed cassetes made up out of new and some even used old cassetes. i am looking at doing this. but i have a few questions i have a 9speed cassete, do i simply rip the rings that i...
  9. mayo

NSW GIANT FAITH Sold pending payment..

sold pending payment.................
  10. mayo

FOUND Been found im enthused!!!!!!!

BIKE HAS BEEN FOUND, some junkie fucker was riding it. and mate got it back for me :D cheers guys
  11. mayo

DH Rotecccc

THESE PHOTOS WERE TAKEN BY GO MAYO!!! Frame - Rotec RL9 Rear shock - Swinger 4way (soon to have vivid and ti rear spring) Fork -08 Boxxer Worldcups Handlebars - Sunline v1 custom 810mm Stem - Funn RSX Headset - FSA Orbit ZR Grips - Sunline Saddle - i-Fly Seatpost -i-Beam Front...
  12. mayo

testing out a new helmet cam

testing out the helmet cam up possums better vids up soon when i get the chance to take it out again click here
  13. mayo

holy shit look at this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy3LpwcGDGU&feature=related
  14. mayo

nevermind........ mods delete please

........... was trying to get pics of myself but hey, i'll wait till next years interschools to get some
  15. mayo

Phantom cycles

hi all, i am posting this thread about phantom cycles, i have dealt with kerry before, he's a top bloke. prices are really competitive and service is better than any shop i have ever gone to. and fast postage. keep up the good work guys **this is not an advertisement of their...
  16. mayo

NSW wtb: iscg old adaptor

item: iscg old adaptor to work on my gamut p30 guide price:20 or so location: dont care, ill pay post conditon: would like to be in fair good nick cheers
  17. mayo

day at the local testing out the new gorilla pod :)

here you go guys was taken up at thirroul today on the 1/1/09 :) have a good one all thirroul ay boz?
  18. mayo

Boxing day bash. + new pics!

A few snaps from boxing day, with my new camera i got for christmas. (still learning how to use it properly.) Tell me what you think.
  19. mayo

boxing day muck aorund with my new camera

just so you know this is my first vid some videos are cut short but settle down! mayo http://vimeo.com/2635180
  20. mayo

ohh noez somebody's game on this jump

heres a piccy of mayo ;) PROUDLY TAKEN BY JORDO99 love you man